Server Merge Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
    while i understand where you come from, believe it or not a merge will help you rise up faster. all depends how you handle the cards you are dealt. eventually non-cahsers (idk if you cash out or not) will reach a competition level on par with cash user. cash user just benefits with faster results.
    how can a 2 month old server that only has 8 scions compete with servers that already have eidolons? -_-; just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Gekisharu View Post
      First off: dafuq?!?!

Secondly: so all servers listed in same group will be merged together?
      Yes, that is how it will go about.

Server #1 (PvP on PST)
      Windshear Peaks
      Starglade
      Glimmering Plains
      Aquatic Crypts
      Whisperwind Beach
      Tundara
      The Molten Highlands

Server #2 (PvE on EST)
      Kraken Beach
      Mount Nubina
      Rinulka Peninsula
      Tinosia Delta
      Exenden Realm
      Crimson Groves

Server #3 (PvP on EST)
      Void Encampment
      Shine of Ariel
      Killer's Den
      Glacial Planes
      Sullen Dunes
      Cimmerian Woodlands

Server #4 (PvE on PST)
      Cheurna Gorge
      Amethyst Forest
      Belas Chasm
      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
      -Kind Regards V
      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

in my server.. we dont even have an eidolon yet... we're doomed.

Comment

they need to really go back to school..or look at games like d2 thats a 14 year old game that has more people on that than this game will ever have..or look at wow or sc2..look how they do things and how they please customers and they might get somewhere with the game
          Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

Comment

Originally posted by robinvincent View Post
            in my server.. we dont even have an eidolon yet... we're doomed.
            use the advanced market to your advantage. better prices for stuff from ppl who earn it easier or act as suppliers of crystal items in private shops or for trade. means faster upgrades. could even gain stronger ally's.*ironically many high levels need "noobs" w low upgrades or working on upgrades to buy stuff, even if they don't like to admit it*who else will buy their stuff if all the ppl they know have stuff that doesn't need most what they get if so high up?
            Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-18-2012, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKyoko View Post
              how can a 2 month old server that only has 8 scions compete with servers that already have eidolons? -_-; just stupid.
              take advantage of eventually cheaper mass quantity items, grind for some $$. buy these items....eventually your gear will at least be maxed so you stand a chance. leveling itself is not all that hard to reach 100 without cash in a single month. all how hard you are willing to work. scion, mortal, eidolon...only real difference is a couple stat points and some minor skills depending on the class. slayer/exelorn sets give you most of your stats. only advantage older servers have is more soul progress but this in turn helps you get SS faster because more resources for power = better ladder runs sooner than if you stayed on an underdeveloped server.
              Crystal Saga:
              Server: Aquatic Crypts
              Name: (S15)Sidoh
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 100

Lunaria:
              Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
              Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
              Class: Swordman/Elementalist
              Level: 5x/6x

Comment

u work for them? u sound like a total idiot

take advantage of eventually cheaper mass quantity items, grind for some $$. buy these items....eventually your gear will at least be maxed so you stand a chance. leveling itself is not all that hard to reach 100 without cash in a single month. all how hard you are willing to work. scion, mortal, eidolon...only real difference is a couple stat points and some minor skills depending on the class. slayer/exelorn sets give you most of your stats. only advantage older servers have is more soul progress but this in turn helps you get SS faster because more resources for power = better ladder runs sooner than if you stayed on an underdeveloped server.

Comment

Wew Im from Glacial planes,good to know Merging gonna happen,More action soonish. Friend or Foe,bring it on.

Comment

so i should be happy to go from the top to the bottom? -_-; thats just stupid. all those higher players will make profit and i'll be working my butt off for **** they had ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                      u work for them? u sound like a total idiot
                      i work for no one but myself. i am a chemical engineering student not a pawn of some chinese company running a game in the usa time zones. i just happen to enjoy this game and view merges as a chance to better myself even if i feel uneasy how a possible blood bath might ruin the game's fun.
                      Crystal Saga:

Lunaria:

Comment

I don't really care all about war, item price, blabla and bullcrap.... the most important thing is afk spot, there are only 5 Lines and only several good maps. Sacri Plaza will most likely have 1029371203912 people in there....

Should we start killing each other just for afk spot ? Absolutely ridiculous....

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKyoko View Post
                          so i should be happy to go from the top to the bottom? -_-; thats just stupid. all those higher players will make profit and i'll be working my butt off for **** they had ages ago.
                          does being on top really do anything for anyone? someone can be #1 on ranks and still be a noob. :/
                          Crystal Saga:

Lunaria:

Comment

thats nice..i work on oil rigs..can only imagine how much i make

i work for no one but myself. i am a chemical engineering student not a pawn of some chinese company running a game in the usa time zones. i just happen to enjoy this game and view merges as a chance to better myself even if i feel uneasy how a possible blood bath might ruin the game's fun.

Comment

People on Glacial and KD is friendly,not sure about the other lols..

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                                thats nice..i work on oil rigs..can only imagine how much i make
                                Back to topic or else I will start deleting posts, giving warnings and closing this thread.
                                Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
                                Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
                                -Kind Regards V
                                -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
                                X