Compenasation for merge?(;

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compenasation for merge?(;

I believe Crimson deserves a compensation GMUT event?(; It's the only way we can compete with these other servers. This probably won't work but atleast i can say i tried.

I believe one does not simply ask for a gmut event in these days without getting a slap on the wrist for daring so.

You get no compensation for merges because it's ment to be in your favour. It actually is if you look further than one day of 'experience'. So a) get out of here with your gmut event demand and b) why would you get a compensation for something that benefits you?
    Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
    IGN: Smurfs16
    Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
    [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Its not a favor..its hell for new servers. Our server just got merged with 4 servers that are 6+months older then us. Our best guy a HUGE casher, cant even begin to compete with these guys, they can all 1 shot him and he hits 1's on them. This is *angry face* and should never have been done, i assume they will prolly lose a huge amount of revenue from this little venture, they have lost mine aswell as most of my guild, and i willnot make the mistake of trying a new server, cause r2 cares nothing for its playerbase.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-18-2012, 08:38 PM. Reason: profanity

Comment

Originally posted by smurfs16 View Post
        I believe one does not simply ask for a gmut event in these days without getting a slap on the wrist for daring so.

You get no compensation for merges because it's ment to be in your favour. It actually is if you look further than one day of 'experience'. So a) get out of here with your gmut event demand and b) why would you get a compensation for something that benefits you?
        Because it doesn't benefit us at all.

Comment

lol most of the people in your server can probably 1 hit me and i'm in s36 lol
          Crystal saga:
          (s36)kryptonite
          Fluent in English and Modern Hebrew
          Ranger (scion) level 83
          Honour: Archduke
          Guild: TreeValley level 6
          Active Pets: Super Demon (Female -Lvl 84), Teeka (male level 64) etc.

Spouse: Wife of (s36)Paneny (level 126 edilon) in game :D
          Lunaria story:
          S1 kryptonite level 57

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
            Its not a favor..its hell for new servers. Our server just got merged with 4 servers that are 6+months older then us. Our best guy a HUGE casher, cant even begin to compete with these guys, they can all 1 shot him and he hits 1's on them. This is *angry face* and should never have been done, i assume they will prolly lose a huge amount of revenue from this little venture, they have lost mine aswell as most of my guild, and i willnot make the mistake of trying a new server, cause r2 cares nothing for its playerbase.
            Normally my reaction would be the same as Smurfs, but if this is actually true and is the case then I agree some compensation should be awarded to the newer servers. 6 months is a huge head start for someone to even compete on. I wouldn't suggest GMUTs, I'd go Soul Shards. Just because this is what makes a huge difference between players and allows for different stats. So I'd say 500-1k SS for new server. To allow them to somehow get a little stronger. ^^ (Not from any of the merged servers)

Comment

Ill give u a little look at wat our server is compared to theres, our highest lvl is lvl 72 scion, there is 75edilon, our highest wings are angel lord (by 1 person who quit because of this) there is ultimate demonlord +7. Our highest physical attack damage player is 6k there is 20k, our highest def character is 4k, there is 13k. Our best DK patk is 4k, there is 18k. There weakest player on the top 20 charts can 1 hit our BEST player on OUR top 20 charts. That DK i was talking about...can solo everyone on our top 20 at the same time...Ya i would say the time difference is a bit much. Close to 6months longer that server has been open.

Comment

I always have a good chuckle at this. You keep comparing people's stats to eachother, good for you. I could compare the stats of a few players on our servers to the rest and you could say 6months head-start as well. DK's with that high of an patk are bred. That's not a matter of 6months, that's a matter of determination for anyone lv75+. A DK here holds about 32patk last time I checked, it wasn't lv100 yet.
                On top of that, what's up with all the comparing to other players? You're in a PvE-server. You'll see that the older servers can provide you with much more items than you could have gotten on your own server. Merges always cause the market to live up a bit. Lower level, more items = faster development than higher level, more items. Meaning you can catch up to them quicker than they can outrun you.
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                  I always have a good chuckle at this. You keep comparing people's stats to eachother, good for you. I could compare the stats of a few players on our servers to the rest and you could say 6months head-start as well. DK's with that high of an patk are bred. That's not a matter of 6months, that's a matter of determination for anyone lv75+. A DK here holds about 32patk last time I checked, it wasn't lv100 yet.
                  On top of that, what's up with all the comparing to other players? You're in a PvE-server. You'll see that the older servers can provide you with much more items than you could have gotten on your own server. Merges always cause the market to live up a bit. Lower level, more items = faster development than higher level, more items. Meaning you can catch up to them quicker than they can outrun you.
                  yer joking rite? 6 months diff is NOTHING in yer eyes? or yer mind? then you my fren r either blind or mad
                  how can u even make a lv65 mortal fight a lv65 eidolon ? thats WAYYYYYYY to big of a gap LOL

Comment

Its easier to wait and see before asking, Thats why many events got cancelled, due to the constant begging and asking, Just wait a bit and you wish will be granted
                    Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
                    >>> <<<

Comment

Working...
                    X