Using crystals help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using crystals help?

I'm the kind of person who doesn't want to waste anything and want to get the best out of my money. What would be the best thing to buy with 10k crystals that will help in the long run? I am a level 50 Knight without scorpion, and only glowing wings <--lol would it be best to go for items like torches and exp and afk cards? Is buying the Soul pack even Worth it? Or should I go for fire lord and sell the eggs <--for money Q_Q what would also make the most money?
    All help and opinions would be very much appreciated as I am still trying to figure it out.

If you really want to invest for the long run, soul pack 20% off would be the best choice. Reason? Because soul is a rather important upgrade that you must invest in, and while other things like HWings, MUTs, FL eggs, MC can be farmed and buy with gold, soul shard is just untradable.

Second best choice will be EWings, but such investment only has effect in the long run because you need UDG VIII wings first. EWings are still tradable, but not many people sell enough of them for you to upgrade your wings fast. The same goes for GMUT if you aim for more advanced mount than Battle Bear.

FL and MC are also good investments. However I recommend farming gold and buy them from another casher / other people who got MC through pet extravaganze than wasting your crystals for them.

HWings and MUTs are just a no, don't ever waste your crystals on them. They both can be farmed or bought with gold in bulk. Especially in the long run HWings will drop to around 50s-1g and MUTs 5s.

All of the above are from my view point of a non-casher. It is still up to you to decide which cash shop item you want the most.

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
      If you really want to invest for the long run, soul pack 20% off would be the best choice. Reason? Because soul is a rather important upgrade that you must invest in, and while other things like HWings, MUTs, FL eggs, MC can be farmed and buy with gold, soul shard is just untradable.

Second best choice will be EWings, but such investment only has effect in the long run because you need UDG VIII wings first. EWings are still tradable, but not many people sell enough of them for you to upgrade your wings fast. The same goes for GMUT if you aim for more advanced mount than Battle Bear.

FL and MC are also good investments. However I recommend farming gold and buy them from another casher / other people who got MC through pet extravaganze than wasting your crystals for them.

HWings and MUTs are just a no, don't ever waste your crystals on them. They both can be farmed or bought with gold in bulk. Especially in the long run HWings will drop to around 50s-1g and MUTs 5s.

All of the above are from my view point of a non-casher. It is still up to you to decide which cash shop item you want the most.
      i'm a non casher too just Q_Q that first purchase offer just tempted me soo i want to get it lol only reason literally

Comment

I agree with the other guy, go with the soul. Better to spend cash on things that are guaranteed and use ingame gold to buy the things that are based on luck.

You will find over the course of gameplay that the soul is the most important thing in the game. You will also find that you can easily burn through 10k crystals and walk away with absolutely nothing (ie., buying fire lord eggs and not a single one hatching). It's much easier to drop a few platinum on cash shop items from another player than it is to drop a few hundred dollars for the same items through the cash shop.

If you're going to be a casual or a one-time casher, it's best to spend on things you can't get with a little effort.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X