Help me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me

Today.i synthed two fragarach shards.When i came back like 20 minutes ago,i discovered they were gone.not in vault,or in temp storage.and i have not pked anyone in MONTHS

Is it possible you accidentally sold/dropped your shards? Or possibly have a pilot who may have taken your shards while you were logged off?

Comment

Well.i would never sell them.and i never had a pk level.But my pilot however said he didn't take them.But the thing is,i am also his pilot,and he changed his char lock,and i can't see if he has told me the truth or not.What should i do? D:

Comment

Honestly, you cannot trust /most/ pilots. If he changed his character lock without informing you (seeing as to how you both have some kind of pilot pact - which might I add, is against ToS for your own protection), I'd assume he might have taken them and changed his lock so that you cannot confirm he took them. If that is the case, there is nothing you can do as you put your items at risk by allowing someone to pilot your account. I suggest you change your login and do not have another pilot as they could just as easily take your things.

Comment

Working...
        X