How to raise the perfect DK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to raise the perfect DK?

I now got my first DK, but honestly I know little about how to really amp him up.

His stength app is 2003
    agility app 1395
    intellect app 345
    endurance app 1841

These are without maturity stones, should I try to get Strength higher with the training potions beforehand, or is this good enough?

All my points are in Strength, and maturity is 11.3/13.5

And what skills should I get it? I am a pure STR Hybrid Ranger, so I don't know exactly what skills would be best.

Sorry for the noob questions but I want him good and just need some help.

Also, I didnt raise my apps till half way through, same with maturity, should I make him lvl 1 again so I gain the extra attribute points that I initially wasn't making at first?

Anything else I should know?

The minimum str apt for a good DK is 2200+, and maturity is 11.5+, but those are not easy to obtain, so it is up to you to decide if you want to risk trying to reach that mark or not.

From my opinion, best skills for a DK will include the following: Charm, Razor Sharp, Roar, Mangle, Lifesaver, Genius, Enlightenment

If you intend to breed your DK in the future, then you don't really need to rebirth it now. Just lvl it up and try to gain some of the above skills before you breed. However if you can't afford a higher gen DK and will be sticking to gen 1, then you should rebirth it now to gain back the lost stat points

Comment

Exactly how does the breeding process work with this DK?

Comment

Breeding returns your pet to lvl 1, with increased mat and apt (based on the secondary pet's mat and apt and the amount of breeding stones). However all the skills are preserved, so you have the chance to get all the skills you want as you lvl it up again.

Comment

Originally posted by nubheals View Post
          The minimum str apt for a good DK is 2200+, and maturity is 11.5+, but those are not easy to obtain, so it is up to you to decide if you want to risk trying to reach that mark or not.

From my opinion, best skills for a DK will include the following: Charm, Razor Sharp, Roar, Mangle, Lifesaver, Genius, Enlightenment

If you intend to breed your DK in the future, then you don't really need to rebirth it now. Just lvl it up and try to gain some of the above skills before you breed. However if you can't afford a higher gen DK and will be sticking to gen 1, then you should rebirth it now to gain back the lost stat points
          Thanks for info, imma need this once I can finally make enough money to get the DK.
          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
          Level: 130
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
          Guild: Rebels
          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Working...
          X