Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TODAY's EVENT i need some answer got problem here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TODAY's EVENT i need some answer got problem here.

the last item needed is from past event only "less than 5 players"
    on our multi merge server still keeping this items?
    is there other way to get this "normal players"?
    is there other way to get this "newbie players"?

Click image for larger version

Name:	sub1.png
Views:	2
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1732546
    World Boss hunt, i forgot where on multi merge
    theres a group of SCENIOR Server PK me 5 times (repair was 8G slayer set) when i was trying to join kill World boss any type of WB,
    some players kill me in spawn area of a world Boss(even the mobs havent arrive yet)
    "i know killing me is part of the game" i dont mind killing me many times, im also undestand its PVP server.
    i think even this scenior server group have complete this item event, they will not stop collecting it.
    they will SELL or will give it to there alts(3-4?), until this event was over in 7days.
    worst part scenario is that 2 spawn aday WBoss x 7 days is not enough for all of us to obtain that item.
    is there other way to get this "normal players"?
    is there other way to get this "newbie players"?

Name:	sub2.png
Views:	1
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	1732547
    hmmm. i already got the treasure box but i still have 750 scroll map.
    when i back again in central starglade there's no treasure box.
    is this once a day event?
    or the box only just shy to show up with this many players waiting on box spawn spot?

Name:	sub3.png
Size:	391.6 KB
ID:	1732548

"i dont have problem on todays clothes" im only selling that item
    but im not using it, it wont help alot in my lame adventure,
    as long they are buying at me 2D each. its fine even there's no Stat benefit
    Last edited by allcode17; 09-27-2012, 04:53 PM.
    [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

The events are for 14 days, not 7. You can go to a Boss location, enter peace mode, uncheck all mobs except the Boss from your afk menu, enter AFK. You'll get AFK Protection and no one can kill you then.

The chest spawns every 6 hours and has a limit of 50, with each player only able to open it once per spawn.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

OK ty im done in quest

Name:	sub1.png
Views:	2
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1660712
      whats the reason putting excellent gem coupon? why not shinning coupon x 3

Last edited by allcode17; 09-28-2012, 01:17 AM.
      [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Go onto another instance thats empty, once protection kicks in, then switch to the instance the boss will show up on. You will still be in protection mode.

Comment

atlast after dying so many times because of PK by others in Wboss spot i finally collect 4 then buy 1pcs some ppl.
          not even a newbie can participate in this event

Name:	fcc.png
Size:	295.6 KB
ID:	1660722
          Last edited by allcode17; 09-28-2012, 01:12 AM.
          [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

The event's that require World Bosses have always been unfair.. Because yes certain ppl will camp and those certain ppl will out damage u even If u do afk on another instance and pop up its all pointless if u cant kill the player U cant steal the WB kill.. BUT now that r2 has merged so many server's It's going past unfair to just crazy.. I hope that R2 is going to be doing alot of idea gathering and testing on these servers to figure out a way to unlag us a bit and to give us all more of a fair chance to enter ALL events not just WB hunts... AS for the WB tho really 2x a day >.< U know even one or two more times a day would be awesome...
            Server: (s38)ShineOfAriel
            IGN: (s38)JaeLynn
            Pet: Burning Angel<3
            Hubby: (s34)Lithium<3 (Wubberz that bum)
            LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage
            You'reeithergonnalovemeorhateme..You'rechoiceIcareless

Comment

Working...
            X