Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noob Question: Where Can I Get These Stuffs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Question: Where Can I Get These Stuffs?

Where can I get:
    1. Chi Essence
    2. Divine Blood
    3. Magic Essence
    4. Soul Star
    5. Pearl of Wisdom
    6. Greater Pearl of Wisdom
    7. Greater Mount Upgrade Token
    8. Dragon Essence

aside from buying from Fate Shop or from cashers? Thanks for the answers DD

Also, where can I see the thread I've posted?

-Sun3y

1.yellow packs(iob) and fate shop
    2.vl packs 4-20 and fate shop and bound ones from purg nm hells jugde
    3.magic tower and fate shop
    4.was on token exchange + avaible in fate shop
    5.fate shop
    6.fate shop
    7.general krahn,bound ones ->quartermaster exchange,purple packs (iob),corruption packs like lv5 lv6
    8.void and lv50+ nm dungeons and fate shop
    Last edited by R25989695; 06-30-2014, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Other than the GMUTs, the items listed are not readily available. Currently, numbers 4-6 will only be available if a casher is willing to trade those items. Other than what's been listed, you can also obtain G-MUTs the following way:
      ~ Morphing a Battle Bear mount -- at level 45, having a Battle Bear allows you to claim 28 GMUTs from the Event Master.
      ~ Attending the Lucky Guess event starting at level 35 -- you will be rewarded a GMUT should you choose the winning number.
      ~ Answering 24 questions correct during the Quiz event will reward you with 2 bound GMUTs.
      ~ Purchasing from sellers with gold.
      ~ Trading items to GMUTs.

You can find the threads you've posted by first visiting your profile -- click your name in the upper righthand corner. Under your profile picture, you can click "Find All Started Threads" and you'll be taken to a window where such is listed.

Comment

Forgot to mention that gmuts can also be obtained from rebirth packs.
        Hallo!
        Character: (S5)Meiya
        Server: Twilight Caverns
        No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
        LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
        <3

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Other than the GMUTs, the items listed are not readily available. Currently, numbers 4-6 will only be available if a casher is willing to trade those items. Other than what's been listed, you can also obtain G-MUTs the following way:
          ~ Morphing a Battle Bear mount -- at level 45, having a Battle Bear allows you to claim 28 GMUTs from the Event Master.
          ~ Attending the Lucky Guess event starting at level 35 -- you will be rewarded a GMUT should you choose the winning number.
          ~ Answering 24 questions correct during the Quiz event will reward you with 2 bound GMUTs.
          ~ Purchasing from sellers with gold.
          ~ Trading items to GMUTs.

You can find the threads you've posted by first visiting your profile -- click your name in the upper righthand corner. Under your profile picture, you can click "Find All Started Threads" and you'll be taken to a window where such is listed.
          I see. Thank you for the information Is there anyway for me to recharge my account by calling other players without them logging into my account? More like 2P trade for 1 month VIP (or something like that). Is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by R25989695 View Post
            1.yellow packs(iob) and fate shop
            2.vl packs 4-20 and fate shop and bound ones from purg nm hells jugde
            3.magic tower and fate shop
            4.was on token exchange + avaible in fate shop
            5.fate shop
            6.fate shop
            7.general krahn,bound ones ->quartermaster exchange,purple packs (iob),corruption packs like lv5 lv6
            8.void and lv50+ nm dungeons and fate shop
            Appreciated for the answer. So many stuffs from IoB then.... I hope that they make a way to farm those things soon.

Comment

nice asnwer that complete place to get all that stuff u ask
              IGN : (S73) ErrenJagger
              ---//---(S70) Tiwan
              ---//---(S81) Danis
              Server : (73) Green Plains
              -----//----(70) Silent Sands
              -----//----(81)Vidalian Skyway
              Level : (S70) 54
              ----//----(S73) 64
              ---//----(S81) Scion
              Spouse : (S70) FallenAngel

-------------//--------------YOU CAN HATE ME BUT I CANT HATE YOU--------------//---------------

Comment

Working...
              X