Runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runes

I have a few Runes of blessings im not sure what there used for or how to use them please can some one help me out with this.

Are you referring to Rune of Beginnings?

Comment

Sorry yes i am reffering to runes of beginnings i should of said in last post.

Comment

Do you mean, Rune of Beginnings? If yes, that's for Heraldry. a requirement to make Seals on Heraldry System.
        There are 12 level of Runes on Heraldry System and Rune of Beginnings is lvl 1 rune which you can obtain from elite monster lvl 30++. For more info about Runes level, you can check on Heraldry System, bottom right of the screen or next after Beast Soul System.
        To upgrade lvl 1 runes to lvl 2 runes you need Rune Medium & Rune Protection Stone which you can buy from Fate Shop. Actually, you can upgrade Runes without have to use Rune of Protection but if you fail the runes will be deleted.
        My advice, dont think to make Seal before you can finish level 6 Corruption, which level 6 pack reward gives Rune of Evil (level 8 rune), unless you can afford to cash a lot.

Comment

You can refer to the following link for a basic overview of the Heraldry feature: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Guide-Heraldry.

Comment

Thank you very much i dont cash to be honest so ill just do the corruption to obtain these packs. Again thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X