ID:	1732877

And now look at the name of this guy Click image for larger version

Name:	abitsuspicious.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	1732876

Investigate please..
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

we also have that kind of player with different name but same format in chat, he/she also selling PC,HW using lvl 20 toons
    [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

hmm might be some spambot/hacker type of thing... i've seen alot of people spam that but i have never seen them on the rankings before...
      (S6)Wisteria889
      Class: Mage
      Server:Windshear Peaks
      Level:70+
      Plane:Eidolon
      Honor:Viceroy
      Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
      Proud player since 2011
      ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Originally posted by wisteria589 View Post
        hmm might be some spambot/hacker type of thing... i've seen alot of people spam that but i have never seen them on the rankings before...
        Same here, except for once there were some random typings having all like 20p each in many servers. Well those got banned.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

we have an lmallmmo with 150p in our server

Comment

Apparently, so do we (Windshear Peaks + merged servers)

Click image for larger version

Name:	lmallmmo.png
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1661645
            IGN: Sigrun
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
            [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
            Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
            Sigrun
            Mage lvl 38

Comment

Well seems like they doesn't care #13
              Stalkers OP.

Comment

[sarcasm]

Well that's not suspicious at all!

[/sarcasm]
                (S50)Nevill
                Rogue

Help keep our forums clean!

Comment

Originally posted by hoss9424 View Post
                  [sarcasm]

Well that's not suspicious at all!

[/sarcasm]
                  Problem? - Seems like there are lmallmmos as gold ranking #3 in many servers. R2 you do realize that those gold hackers fools players to log in scamsites and that most likely causes them to get banned/lose their accounts = They probably ragequits out of frustration after getting banned/losing account and that's why won't spend money in the game? You probably better to investigate this.
                  Last edited by venomeh; 10-02-2012, 12:09 PM.
                  Stalkers OP.

Comment

Alright Venomeh since you're persistant in having your thread being a succes with GM reply so you can feel acknowledged: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....oing-Far-worse Check the comment below yours, again.

R2 does care, it's how we got rid of them last time. And they will remove them once they got enough evidence as usual to remove them.
                    So instead of talking trash about the people maintaining your daily timespender, be grateful that they fix the issues. And don't be a pest into pushing them to do it "right now or they just don't care".
                    Last edited by smurfs16; 10-02-2012, 12:14 PM.
                    Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                    IGN: Smurfs16
                    Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                    [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Characters are not yet deleted for further investigation but account and IP have been dealt with.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfs16 View Post
                        Alright Venomeh since you're persistant in having your thread being a succes with GM reply so you can feel acknowledged: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....oing-Far-worse Check the comment below yours, again.

R2 does care, it's how we got rid of them last time. And they will remove them once they got enough evidence as usual to remove them.
                        So instead of talking trash about the people maintaining your daily timespender, be grateful that they fix the issues. And don't be a pest into pushing them to do it "right now or they just don't care".
                        Well I'm just frustrated that recently only topics related to cashing have gotten looked into..
                        Stalkers OP.

Comment

If the Imallmmo players get banned, I volunteer to break my pixelated back carrying around all that gold they collected. (no point in it going to waste)

Comment

I smell a zoo <_< Got one of em on Amethyst Forest. Could use that gold right now for SD ;-; so close yet so far....
                            There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                            IGN: Codawg
                            Server: Celestial Haven
                            Guild: BrimStone
                            Class: Beastmaster
                            Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                            Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                            Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

I have a delightful scent, do I not? Also, i'll let you have that servers Imallmmo's gold.

Comment

Working...
                              X