No announcement yet.

GMs you might wanna check this player out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or...you could come to Amethyst...least make a character and pop in sometime Yes, you smell of tacos and duct tape. Will say this much, do miss you on TC ;-;
    There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
    IGN: Codawg
    Server: Celestial Haven
    Guild: BrimStone
    Class: Beastmaster
    Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
    Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
    Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

is that true? mallmmo giving really gold?
      [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Imallmmo across server with RANK gold

some players said its really selling gold. rank 3
        Attached Files
        [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Lol that guys is on S34 as well just noticed it today
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by allcode17 View Post
            is that true? mallmmo giving really gold?
            True or not, it is against the ToS and can lead to accounts involved (either buying or selling) being banned. If you're thinking about giving it a whirl, think again. Sites like that are rarely legitimate.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I am just interested in how players can amass amounts like that in short periods of time. Seems to me like something is broke and people are exploiting. Only legitimate ways I know to make gold that fast is selling xtal items. Funny though all the people at the top of our gold list claim they never cash. That leads me to think 1. they are liars or 2. I'm right and there's an exploit and they are abusing it hard.
              Name: Stigmata a.k.a Stiggy
              Spouse: TheFallenOne
              Server: (S2)Xianyang
              Level: 70
              Guild: Matrix
              Guild Title: MrEngineer

Comment

It's not an exploit, they're bots. From time to time that scam-site gathers all it's gold into one character or several ones (never #1 but always slightly below it) so it's on the rankings, visible to players, knowing that they really have the gold to sell.
                HOWEVER trying to buy that gold is a scam: they ask all your character-info, you pay them, they 'steal' your character. Buying gold? not a chance. Double-edged scam.
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Well seem's this thread has struck a nerve with several from my server. Whats that saying "The guilty cry first". I hope this post appeals to them.
                  Name: Stigmata a.k.a Stiggy
                  Spouse: TheFallenOne
                  Server: (S2)Xianyang
                  Level: 70
                  Guild: Matrix
                  Guild Title: MrEngineer

Comment

Working...
                  X