Gold/Platinum Farming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold/Platinum Farming

I hear of people farming 2+ platinum/diamonds each day. What are the best methods of doing this? The only thing I can think of is buying pack expanders so that you have 5 full inventory pages, and then AFKing in a high level area and selling all the loot. Is this what people are doing? How long does it usually take to get full inven?
    BR help:

Well if you're talking straight from farming monsters, that is basically the only way to do it but most people make the bulk of their money from dungeons. The approximate time to fill a pack of 5 open pages of inventory depends on how fast you kill what you're fighting, I have some characters that fill up once every 2 hours and others that are closer to 1 and a half hours it just varies on luck and i've had a bad luck streak where its taken closer to 2 and a half hours to fill up bags.

Comment

i wouldnt go super high, heavenly isle is terrible for item drops other than potions, the best area is the void if purely afk'n for gold, plenty of dropped items if set to green+ will fill inventory in about 2hours(5 pages), set to blue+ 6 hours and you are good to go.

Comment

Higher level dungeons = higher level items (mostly also more items) = more gold.

Don't forget that items in the void sell for around 10s on avg, and in Heavenly you're looking at 20s.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

or you can make multiple account and do vip delivery everyday day

Comment

in our muliti merge server HW is 1G. i can obtain 120-130 hw aday solo in NM dungeon. not including DC , Major E,E-shards etc, lot of flw gem to creat FS.. etc..
            [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Exelorn Hollows is a really good money maker. Every run drops 8 pcs, plus major enchantment crystals, then add in the shards, the wings, and so on, and it's quite easy to make a ton of money every day.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Exelorn Hollows is a really good money maker. Every run drops 8 pcs, plus major enchantment crystals, then add in the shards, the wings, and so on, and it's quite easy to make a ton of money every day.
                Very true. Even without all those items, if you sell the equipment loot to a vender, that's already 8+ g per run (depending on the difficulty)
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Gold, glorious gold! Too bad I'm susceptible to random splurges ;-; Does get a lot easier to make gold though at higher levels. Between dungeon loot, Seed of Life, and hours of afk mob killing.....
                  There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                  IGN: Codawg
                  Server: Celestial Haven
                  Guild: BrimStone
                  Class: Beastmaster
                  Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                  Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                  Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

easy.. make an lv 85 character. knight scion or priest preferred.. Dungeon EH normal + PSY normal = 50G of u sell all the drops.. excluding wings, PC, and gems.. if u have 4 chars that can do that so 50G x 4 = 2D per day. u can get 35 PC per 5 run EH. 35 x 4 = 140 PC per day x 1G = 1,4D. so total will be 3,4D per day.. :S

Comment

Originally posted by Haemolysis View Post
                      easy.. make an lv 85 character. knight scion or priest preferred.. Dungeon EH normal + PSY normal = 50G of u sell all the drops.. excluding wings, PC, and gems.. if u have 4 chars that can do that so 50G x 4 = 2D per day. u can get 35 PC per 5 run EH. 35 x 4 = 140 PC per day x 1G = 1,4D. so total will be 3,4D per day.. :S
                      Oh yea, I forgot about those four alts of mine that are all lvl 85.
                      BR help:

Comment

Working...
                      X