We need a better event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a better event

R2 games should make a heroic wing event.
    Make up some new item to get and when you get a certain amount of those items then you can trade it in for heroic wings. Like lets say...
    [New Itemx20] = {Heroic Wingsx15** 1/1 attempt per day
    [New Itemx40] = {Heroic Wingsx30** 1/1 attempt per day
    [New Itemx60] = {Heroic Wingsx45** 1/1 attempt per day

I think it would be really helpful to characters who dont have as much time or as much money as the other characters.

Of course it's not my decision, just and idea.

Or....

these people can just level and then go farm RV. It doesn't take that long even for those who don't have "as much time" as the other characters

or

they can sell off really good winnings from the dragon coins, lucky guess, and crypt (the PC at the end) in order to get gold and just buy HW.

BTW there already is a HW exchange; it just sucks :P Just look at Honor exchange's Daily Exchange from General Krahn.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Okay, whats this farming thing how do you farm for HW?

Comment

can you give us 100 silver badge so the baby wont cry at night while you sleeping
        [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by XxNeroxXRockXx View Post
          Okay, whats this farming thing how do you farm for HW?
          Doing dungeon rums for items = farming. (in this case, at least).

If you get stronger, you can go to revenant's vault nightmare and do 5 runs per day. Each boss can drop 0-3 HW. On average, it's roughly 6 HW per run. 6x5 = 30 HW per day. You don't even have to be that strong. A person with bad gear can still farm (beat bosses in) Revenant's vault nightmare pretty quickly at lvl 50-60.

People who are even stronger can do more dungeons. I'm lazy yet I can still get 40-60 HW on days when I don't feel like playing much. You can also get gems from dungeons as well so you can become stronger while farming for HW.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

If you don't know what farming is you probably didn't even gave the game a shot and you just saw something shiny on someone else, wanting it for free for your own.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

i didnt know jeezuz dont be a jerk -.-

Comment

Working...
              X