Ultimate tank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate tank

Knight is already a tank so does he need a DPS pet such as the Demon King or get the ultrasaurus to became the an ultimate tank(kinda like that).And whats the big deal about this new pet ultasaurus not even close to BA/DK its just like a normal pet u can tame at an island.

Ultrasaurus has a base absorbtion of 32%, all 3 innate skills at lvl 4 when fully morphed. Those are what make it better than BA/DK when you need to tank.

As for pet for knight, I think having different pets for different situations will be better. Like BA for solo PvE (silence and heal), DK for PvP (DPS and stun) and ultrasaurus for ladder (insane absorbtion). But that's only if you can afford them all. If not just go with whatever you like the most, each pet has its own pros and cons.

Comment

teeka are much more better than dino in supporting a toons
      [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

....teeka is weak-sauce, it's only good due to it's Charm-skill which isn't that rare really. 32% absorption Vs. 15% is a LOT. Ultra-tank with ultrasaurus seems bad-*** to me. The tanks who can afford that pet aren't the weakest either in terms of DPS so they should be brutal.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

The Ultrasaurus may also learn Flexibility, giving it an additional 10% absorption at skill lv 4, right? So total of 42% absorption if ever, plus the knight's own % reduc.
          Hybrid Ranger
          Monophobia
          120 Eidolon
          Cheurna Gorge

≈ ..Death is the most beautiful form of art ..Blood is the prettiest shade of red ≈

Comment

Thank you gave.,that made up my mind il go ultra-rex..,almost there already 8stars

Comment

Working...
            X