2 different questions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 different questions!

im a Ranger! i mostly pve but i do all the pvp events..anyways i need to know the best pet's for a ranger right now i have a morph archer....i need the best pvp one and best pve one...

2nd question...does anyone have a pve build for a Warrior..something that i can do pve really nicely then if needed i can pvp to.....and i tryed to look but couldnt find any guides..thanks
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

#1 Best PvE pet is Burning Angel, best PvP pet is Demon King
    #2 Pure Tank Knight is great for PvE... your defense will slow down the enemy DPS and potions/orbs will do the healing and keep you alive. But this requires you to put in a lot of work for Frag Weapon.

Comment

now for those pets..are those like high end pets and cost? is there any other good ones before u get to those ones.
      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

Comment

DK and BA are couple of the hardest pets to obtain in the game, they can only be gained by lots of perseverance, luck, or you can simply cash them. For an easier to obtain pet, I recommend support pets like morphed vultures, kumaris, or vermin lords. If you're feeling lucky, you can shoot for a teeka by spending 60 guild contribution at the guild management officer for a teeka egg (5% chance to hatch a teeka, another one of the best pets). Alternatively, you can like Crystal Saga's facebook page to get a Boxing Bear.

Another option for PvE is a hybrid Priest. They are perfect for soloing dungeons, because they have both acceptable DPS and amazing healing ability, not to mention buffs. In PvP, it depends on how you play it and what event it is, for example in Seng they are great because they can take rogues out of stealth and guard the Xtal with curses. You can use the search box to look for guides, or just go on the class forums.
        "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."
        ~Bertrand Russell
        If you have any problems with the game (logging in, etc.) use the search function to find discussion on that topic in the forums. If that doesn't present an answer, file a ticket at .
        If you post a long wall-of-text-like rant with an annoying grammatical error repeated throughout it,
        Don't blame me for skimming it.

Comment

A good morphed bear can be amazing too. I have a epic BA and still have a morphed bear. Purification + charm + drag + flex with a knight is just amazing. Tanks up tons of dmg, keeps my enemies in range and silences them, not to mention removes all negative status on me so thats pretty awesome in pve or pvp.

Comment

Oh yes, forgot morphed bear. Gotta love the bearz
            "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."
            ~Bertrand Russell
            If you have any problems with the game (logging in, etc.) use the search function to find discussion on that topic in the forums. If that doesn't present an answer, file a ticket at .
            If you post a long wall-of-text-like rant with an annoying grammatical error repeated throughout it,
            Don't blame me for skimming it.

Comment

Morphed bear cubs are the best pets for PVP. Rangers need to keep more than one in their pet inventory. Eg., 1 with tank/disable skills, another with ONLY drag/perceptiveness.
              PvE pets are useless. Obviously it's the burning angel, but it won't make a BIG difference in dungeons and PvE play unless it's a gen 4-5 BA. Here's a picture of my main PVP pet. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	838.1 KB
ID:	1669038

Comment

any pet that has charm/stun/disable -purify -flexibility all in the skill bar <-- are the ones worth having any class, pve or pvp because they are universally usefull in any situation, they dont require str or int points, debuffing meatshield and stopping power are universally annoying to monster and players
                I am he that siezes in the dark, the unseen fear that bites in the shadows, tooth and claw shall rend courage asunder, so no touch-backs, no do overs, no erasies, no take backsies , triple stamp it, seal it, and this whole server is homefreeeee!!!

Comment

Working...
                X