Choosing a Class?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing a Class?

Hello all! My name is CSausd and I am a new player, returning after trying to play a while back. I don't exactly know which class to choose, as well as everything else that is new like Wings or Soul... So can anyone help me? My preferences at this moment are mainly Knight, Rogue, and Priest after reading some nicely written guides (Sorry rangers and mages ) So can anyone help me, here is a list of preferences:

-I like not bad defenses, above average HP
    -Fast damager
    -Good critical
    -Doesnt neccessarily need a heal
    -Solos fairly well
    -Can level quickly
    -Fun to play

Thank you all, and in advance for help

*EDIT*
    Sorry all, forgot a few bullets but thank you others for replying quickly!

-Not long term (School already started, this is just for fun/extra time)
    -More interesting skills [skills with _____ effect, not just "Damage enemy 25%+312" or "Heal ally 103%+38"]
    -Easy enough to understand [I know this sorta contradicts the 2nd new bullet I put, but if there is a mix of both, it would be great! I mentioned that I am just a returning player so I know maybe 1/3 or less of this game]

Thank you all again!
    Last edited by CSausd; 09-09-2012, 07:07 AM. Reason: Forgot to put more bullets

If you want the best class inthe game make a knight altough he doesnt lvl up quickly but he owns everything later on after you got some decents stats for the level you will have, or make a rogue he lvls faster then knight and also owns everyting even knights if played well against them,at lower lvles they dont seem they can do all that but increase their stats as you go on and you can pretty much do what i said at lvl 80 when you get slayer on you, dont bother with other classes... and since you mentioned priest hes only good at lower levels because he is the first class who can solo dungeons at lower lvls before anyone else, but not that good in pvp, even tough he has a blood tree for use in pvp.
    Last edited by dizy07; 09-09-2012, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CSausd View Post
      -I like not bad defenses, above average HP
      -Fast damager
      -Good critical
      -Doesnt neccessarily need a heal
      -Solos fairly well
      -Can level quickly
      -Fun to play
      I suggest knight, as they have everything you listed:
      - Most hp in the game, and can reach 50% damage reduction easily if you put some real effort in building your toon. Titan guard buff can grant you 75% reduction (maximum reduction allowed) for like 6s every 30s. And the eidolon protection skill grants you 7.5s INVULNERABLE every 30s.
      - Damage is not as fast nor high as rogue, but definitely better than priest.
      - Again, you can't have as much crit as rogue, but thanks to soul, it is possible for everyone to hit at least 35% crit by lvl 100 scion.
      - Doesn't need heal if you pick the scion retribution skill. It converts 11% of your damage into hp, pair it with an aoe in a mob and your hp will fill up in no time. However choosing this skill means you have to drop the invulnerable skill I mentioned earlier (you can still keep titan guard for 75% reduction though, don't worry)
      - Knight can solo better than rogue, but not as good as priest. You will still need to duo with a priest for dungeons in the early days.
      - Lvling, I'm not sure whether rogue or knight is faster, but they are both faster than priest for sure.
      - And every class is fun if you really like your class ^^! I can't sort them into 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for this category.

Comment

make a hybrid preist lvl 5 light heal and all other skills in blood and max out bloodquard at lvl 30 u can have 10health they can beat knights in pvp and there just perfect

Comment

Originally posted by XhealerX View Post
          make a hybrid preist lvl 5 light heal and all other skills in blood and max out bloodquard at lvl 30 u can have 10health they can beat knights in pvp and there just perfect
          Priests perfect? Lol... Maybe at the very beginning of the game they're decent, but just wait till later levels then you'll realize that half of the skills are actually useless ^_^
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

"-Not long term (School already started, this is just for fun/extra time)"

You all talking about end game and he wont probably hit scion - for this hybrid priest will be best for you - you will get max from low-mid lvl content. Solo dung (so you can do it when you like), not bad on low pvp (special in new server). Sure later other classes will surpass you, but probably your char will be dusting till than.
            CRYSTAL SAGA:

Server:Cimmerian Woodland
            IGN:Teekey
            Class:Ranger
            Tree:Full of lov
            Proud Armada Soldier

Broken Realm

Waiting...

Comment

Working...
            X