Any F2P solo dungeon knights?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any F2P solo dungeon knights?

Hello, I'm making a knight that can solo dungeons. One of the main appeals to me for a knight. Obviously I'll be going down the tank line and getting all the damage reduction. Are there any tips you solo dungeon knights can give?

Gear?
    Gems? (Probably only have access to chipped/flawed)

Remember, this is as a free player.

Don't have any good advice, but even if it's "F2P", you can still access anything, except maybe crystal enchanted weapon (unless you do offers). Name me one cash shop item you can't get because YOU don't cash. Unless it's something like costumes where you might get scammed.
    Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
    -Sun Tzu

Comment

Solo dungeons as a kngiht isnt easy until after your first rebirth, then u start getting alot stronger. If you dont cash at all, the only 2 classes that can solo nightmare dungeons are nature rangers and priests. Get a priest buddy to do dungeons with u, or make yourself a priest that can heal u while u kill. Gems are basically always the same, patk in your weapon, pdef/mdef in rest of your gear.

Comment

It depends on the lvl. You say only nature rangers and priests can solo nightmare? I saw a lvl 37 knight (mortal) solo vault NM. Gear... Savage if your in the forties, awesome if you get some honor to get better savage, plus the celestial fragarach, gems, depends. Do you want more hp, more patk, more mdef, more pdef, etc. Obviously, the better the wings, mount and soul are, the better, but try to get some decent ice and brilliance soul first, and mount should be at least scorpion.
        Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
        -Sun Tzu

Comment

What drops the material to upgrade soul? goddess stats?

Also, where do you get gems higher than flawed?

It's all mainly dungeons right?

It sucks that outdoor monsters and elite spawns don't drop good stuff. =-( or do they? I haven't played this game in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by isomer View Post
            What drops the material to upgrade soul? goddess stats?

Also, where do you get gems higher than flawed?

It's all mainly dungeons right?

It sucks that outdoor monsters and elite spawns don't drop good stuff. =-( or do they? I haven't played this game in a long time.
            need shards(light, void, ice, brilliance, heart), soul shards and purified crystal.
            Class : TANKER Knight
            Name : (S34)Capo
            Server : (S34)Void Encampment
            Level : 63 Scion LEVELING
            Honor : Archduke
            Wife : (S34)Bia
            Guild : (S30)AngelHearts
            Pets : Teeka, Super Demon

Comment

Working...
            X