Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Anti-Magerr's Pure End Tank guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Magerr's Pure End Tank guide

Ok guys, so basically a "Tank" is a character that can take alot of damage, or that can defend against alot of damage. Thanks are usually front line soldiers as they defend their teammates, since tanks USUALLY do very little damage. In my guide I will show how to do pretty good damage while being a good tank. So first off: Max earths blessing, it will really help alot. Secondly, you should Max battle hymn. Third, Merge over to the Retribution side and input ONE point into valiant slash. Next, Stay on the retribution side for now and put 3 points in sabers slash. Save the rest of your skill points till level 40, where you will get Improved Earths Blessing. This will raise your Pdef tremendously. That is about all you will need to be able to do GREAT damage as a tank around at level 40. You should be hitting somewhere around 1k, while most attacks only hit you for one damage and you would have over 14k hp. Just make sure to put all stat points into endurance!!!
    Never give up.

IN GAME NAME: Hatred.
    Server: Evil Beast Sanctuary

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

This a a known factor to most of us, i dont see the point in creating a new thread for this, aniway appreciate~

Comment

Thanks, I just felt like helping out the community. Ive been on Crystal Saga for over 4 months and Ive contributed very little, which I think is wrong. So I decided to make this. Maybe not the best guide but I hope it helps people out.
      Never give up.

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

this isn't a guide...this "copy and paste" .______.
        Visita mi blog de Crystal Saga en español(es nuevo si quieres ayudame )

Comment

I don't see this as a good guide but its good that you have the thought to contribute. To me based on your guide you can't really deal GREAT DAMAGE as a TANK because you put all your points into endurance plus your main focus in skills is protection. So i don't see where dealing damage is coming from. This is more towards pure tanker which deals less damage.
          My Bug Fixer :
          My Reference Buddie :
          :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
          ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

Nice Guide Pretty Epic Might try it and make it my indigo Farmer IGN:Hybrid Healer Server: Nebulan Ridge

Comment

Thank for all the support guys. It is just my opinion. for those of you that dont like it, dont use it. thanks every
              Never give up.

Comment

Tanks

They arent meant to deal alot of dmg.

They are meatsheilds so the mage and healer in ur party doesnt get killed.

Im afull tanker.

I have over 400 end and thats all I care about is pdef.

Comment

tank is meant to be attcker not a meat shield. remember in WW2 theres fearsome Tiger Tank. wanna be like that. after rebirt, put all to str. n work ur soul too.
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                    tank is meant to be attcker not a meat shield. remember in WW2 theres fearsome Tiger Tank. wanna be like that. after rebirt, put all to str. n work ur soul too.
                    Nah, depends if you wanna be retrib. or protect. If your protect which I recommend you can put 1 str. and 2 end. making you have lots of defense hard to gain through other ways. Wings will give you lots of attacking power and you can tweak your soul to make your attacks more powerful but otherwise its hard to get defense. I at one point was piling 3 end per level and still couldn't get more defense than my attacks.
                    Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
                    Player: (S6)Austin
                    Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
                    Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

i catch ur point, but in the end no retrib no protct knight. only hybrid. full end knight only for mortal who dont have good gear yet. after u get slayer, n got scion, u will need more fire power because others scion class will have skyhigh HP. more faster u kill ur enemies.. ull be faster to get back to safe position. in seng this is crucial.
                      most of us cant survive more than 3 second stun in seng.

"good offense is a good defense"
                      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I just wanna say thanks everyone. The comments haven't been to rude yet, and Im enjoying the information that I learn. Thanks alot for all the comments, good or bad!
                        Never give up.

Comment

Working...
                        X