Some people complaining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people complaining

Honestly, after nearly 5 years of playing Crystal Saga, there have been complaints here and there about the Rogue Class being better than everything else. There have also been complaints about people thinking the Knight Class is the weakest class of all. I want to tell you that it isn't correct. If you have a problem with the Knight, there are useful builds right here on the forums. My personal favorite build is the Hybrid Knight, because I have been using it since the beginning (s1). To enlighten everyone of the subject, the Knight Class could be the most overpowered class depending on how you build it. What do I do to make it really decent? I try to level up. You won't get anywhere without any leveling up. If you put all your stats in strength, do the Protection Tree or become full DPS. If you have nothing but Endurance, stick yourself with Iron Blood or become a full Tank. Either way, you can definitely kill with this class. You're a valued player if you know what you're doing, and a pet that also has a str build is what you would need. If you're a free player, I know how you feel. But I find ways to get forward without the help of others. Just today, I received 4 Frageron Soul Essence on my own, and I didn't buy any. As long as you work on your soul, take yourself to pass your limits, and try your best having fun with the game every day, you will find that you can take on the best of the best.
Working...
X