Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A knight to solo indigo (In-depth build)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A knight to solo indigo (In-depth build)?

I want to find an in-depth guide for a level 30 knight to solo indigo. Preferably not with level 30 potions, but if that's what's needed...

My Knight Reached level 25 recently and I was able to solo it right away. I put every single attribute point into strength. This is my skill tree for now:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	skills.png
Views:	1
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	1659562
    However I'm not sure if Ironblood was the best way to go, I see people saying go down Earth's Blessing and you'd have better survivability that way and you'd probably be able to solo it better. Of course I couldn't do it without Health Orbs but level 15 potions served me just right.

I'm also just using the level 11 Shining sword with a chipped ruby gem, nothing special.

Comment

How many potions did you have to use? Because you know.. Lots of potions... Money :/...

Comment

I didn't use many potions, maybe around 10 or so. I have a baby angel pet which helps a bit. I'd suggest you find a priest for level 5 Guardian's Protection (Even better if they have more buffs), you'd use far less potions.

Comment

Yep i made a knight to solo it put all my points on str as well but user different skill tree as Pytharia i mostly use 10 potions too

IGN:Hybrid Healer
          Server: Nebulan Ridge
          Other Chars on Nebulan Ridge : 3ric: lvl 3x Dps Knight.PC farmer. Darbda:lvl 2x Hybrid Ranger INDIGO FARMER ALSO
          ALso Have OTher Chars but cant be bothered to type them up
          Guild : New Member to Nightmares or Nightmare title Noob

Comment

a full end blood priest will work(with Guardians Protection), you will use some pots some health orb, but you will not take a long time like a tanks
            Visita mi blog de Crystal Saga en español(es nuevo si quieres ayudame )

Comment

I don't get the hate against potions. You'll make more than enough back.

I have a bunch of level 25-30 knight PC farmers, all with slightly different builds. However, they all have that defense protection from the prot tree, and the lvl 10 attack in the middle of the ret tree (sorry, I forgot what the skills are called. I don't look at names, I look at stats).
              And they're either all str or 2/3 str with 1/3 int, or 2/3 str with 1/6 int and 1/6 end.

All of them solo Indigo no problem with the potions for their level. For the ones under level 30, an orb might kick in but that's why you reach Captain in the quests so you can get free coupons from the King. I make enough off the extra loot to pay for potions - and I like to have a full stack for each! That means a full stack for hp, mp, pet hp, and pet mp. Never a problem paying for it.

I had my main do indigo runs first to get them equipment and shards (for more equipment). I also take advantage that the game will give you some gem coupons to enhance the equipment a little. It's bounded anyway, so why not use it...
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
              X