Is it possible..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible..

Is it possible to have 5 mil patk and 4 mill defenses unbuffed before blue pixie as knight? I'm here to find out!! Will keep you updated on my little quest
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
    Is it possible to have 5 mil patk and 4 mill defenses unbuffed before blue pixie as knight? I'm here to find out!! Will keep you updated on my little quest
    Gl with that ;p
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Ikr -.- over 4 mil patk unbuffed right now... Defense is going to be a bit harder. But I think I can do it!
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Death Tank
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

Ikr -.- over 4 mil patk unbuffed right now... Defense is going to be a bit harder. But I think I can do it!
        DEF is much harder to get than attack heh... over 1M attack here but 420/490K DEF... so I'd say that by the time you hit 4M DEF you'd be on about 8-10M attack >, .<
        Kamikaze Member
        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

eh im at 3 mil pdef unbuffed right now, once i get pdef banner infuesd and a few more of my equips diviner ill be past it i believe
          💎Crystal Saga💎
          ☆Death Tank

Comment

eh im at 3 mil pdef unbuffed right now, once i get pdef banner infuesd and a few more of my equips diviner ill be past it i believe
            hmm...Gl with that
            Kamikaze Member

Comment

7 mil patk unbuffed with gold pixie..
              💎Crystal Saga💎
              ☆Death Tank

Comment

7 mil patk unbuffed with gold pixie..
                Hehe and your DEF?
                Kamikaze Member

Comment

I went full patk to test the waters and got all but one equip patk and not all have the max stat boost from system and I actually got to 7 mil patk unbuffed. Calculated I could be passed 8 mil patk unbuffed with all equips max diviner (patk) . Now when I Switch to full pdef , which diviner gives over double pdef than it does patk . I calculate to be over 10 mil pdef if I go full max stat pdef on all equips. All this is at gold pixie lol.
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Death Tank

Comment

Soo... How are ya doing with this eh?
                    Kamikaze Member

Comment

Will be round 9 mil when I get my last two 175 equips and divine them. Almost done with frags as well.
                      💎Crystal Saga💎
                      ☆Death Tank

Comment

sup kanyo nag lalaro ka pa pala .... IconsPH and Brotherhood day kapa ah hahaha ZaY here !

Comment

Lmao what up zay! U should know I don't know tagalag lol
                          💎Crystal Saga💎
                          ☆Death Tank

Comment

wow sorry lol ... that great im playing again s100 but nub toon i forgot user and pass on ZaY who`s top on 61 and merged server ?is brotherhood and iconsph still alive!

Comment

I am only s61 player left I am in top 3 strongest toons. Aello a ranger is number one. Zenith a rogue and I are pretty good match for second. Iconsph died before brotherhood and BH died a couple years ago.
                              💎Crystal Saga💎
                              ☆Death Tank

Comment

Working...
                              X