Extreme Tanking Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Tanking Knight

I got bored one day n noticed all Knights PDEF excell high. And all their MDEF is lower by a lot. So i made a Knight just for fun to see if i can some how make it do decent damage, while tanking MDEF and PDEF at the same time. Before I start, i just wanna say you definately WILL need intellect for this. Intellect will do nothing but increase your Mana and MDEF.

1st off, i reccomend u having a higher character that can easily make some gear.

2nd, Level up your knight doing 2 int 1 end until lvl 10. Add 2 strength 1 Intellect until lvl 20.

3rd, 2 Intellect 1 strength until lvl 25, then 2 intellect one endurance until lvl 30.

Just make sure you even out Strength, Endurance, and your Intellect with Earth's Blessing. And make powerful PATK Gems

If you end up making this knight, you will absolutely need a Fragarach Sword III or higher. Otherwise your damage may be lower than a lot of other knights.

N i know u guys are wondering, why not just make MDEF Gems? Well then thats just one less thing you have to worry about on this knight. U wont really need that many MDEF Gems, so all you'll need to mainly focus on is PATK.

Ummm......You should know that intellect is a waste for knights. Even if you say it adds MDEF, it only gives 1 INT=1 MDEF. So Stocking up Sapphires is a better idea.....
    IGN: Catnip
    Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
    Guild: Chaos
    Level: 60 Scion
    Class: Anyone who knows me knows my class :P nature ranger shhhh
    Soul: 300/3000

- Its just a game. Don't take it too personal :)

Comment

o.o intellect for tanker that new

Comment

A better suggestion would be to get your int from soul after you've improved all the nodes you want, by end-game you should have some decent MDEF from the intelligence Light Soul provides
        Deathicator ~ Level 65 Scion Knight

Guildmaster of â€*Templarâ€*
        Honor: Elector (Ranked #1 on Server)

If you give a noob a mat, you feed him for a day; If you teach a noob to farm, you feed him for a lifetime

Comment

that was a funny guide im gonna try str mage now
          IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
          Class: Tanker
          Level: 50s scion
          Server: Cheurna gorge
          Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

Originally posted by FairyTailFan View Post
            Ummm......You should know that intellect is a waste for knights. Even if you say it adds MDEF, it only gives 1 INT=1 MDEF. So Stocking up Sapphires is a better idea.....
            Thats wrong, 1 int=3 Mdef not 1. I tested that with str and end they both add 3 points to patt and Mdef with a single point so it is no different!
            Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
            Server: Glacial Planes.
            Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
            !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

lolwut 2 int mage/warrior brid combo.

Comment

lol epic fail knight.
                MAGIC KNIGHT!

Comment

Working...