Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full agi knight

this build even exist??
    please comment... how it will affect the char??. pros n cons??. as well as how ppl only want full str if they reach scion.??

thanx

note: i want to try myself but i cant do it yet...
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

I guess the cons would be u wont have good dmg/defence but pros would be you would have good crit and dodge? but still it would be lame with the skills the knight has thats my opinion tho
    IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
    Class: Tanker
    Level: 50s scion
    Server: Cheurna gorge
    Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

but if u have so much defense.. plus damage reduction n titan guard. u would be a human tank.. so i think, maybe great if u have skyhigh crit hit

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

However when compared to another Knight, you will have lower pdef and patk then them. As they set their attributes based on Strength and Endurance. So in a 1v1 fight your at a disadvantage unless the Agility gives you noticeably higher dodge/crit rates. Im not sure how far Agility Attributes affect Dodge/Crit rate but why not just go test the build out and report your findings. You might have found a new type of knight and get credit for it #05.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

i found out that agi isnt workin with knight...
          only found my dodge up to 1200+ (31%)
          my critical rate (22%)
          my gear is full slayer purple equip. minus the sword n armor which are still golden.

so full str is the best.

Comment

Working...
          X