Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any agi knight there u wanna share some info ;)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any agi knight there u wanna share some info ;)

ik ik its a waste of time to create a agi knight blah blah ..... but ppl who hav done that pls do tell me how good is it ? i am currently working on BOL too and i am an lvl 100+eildi so pls do share how good/bad the build is ....
    ps: pls kindly reply if u hav tried that build or known someone who has done that......... dont suggest it by merely u urself thinking -_- cheers
    (-[>.<]-)

In my honest opinion, and I have seen all agility mages, knights, priests, knights and of course rogues. I myself play a agility knight while I'm in slayers, however, as soon as I'm ready to go into my purgatory and perfect frag gear I will reset my character attribute points back to full attack.

Having all agility on any class (rogues are exempt) really only works outside of slayer gear if you have 3000/3000 soul, max wings, pixy, mount, etc. So, my advise is, if you have slayer gear and can afford to reset your attribute points later go agility if not stay away from agility.

Comment

Originally posted by maestropain View Post
      In my honest opinion, and I have seen all agility mages, knights, priests, knights and of course rogues. I myself play a agility knight while I'm in slayers, however, as soon as I'm ready to go into my purgatory and perfect frag gear I will reset my character attribute points back to full attack.

Having all agility on any class (rogues are exempt) really only works outside of slayer gear if you have 3000/3000 soul, max wings, pixy, mount, etc. So, my advise is, if you have slayer gear and can afford to reset your attribute points later go agility if not stay away from agility.
      oh ic ty i ll hav purg set in a few lvls so i guess not worth it
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
      X