Stat points?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat points?

Ok to start of with I really do not know if I chose the right title but anyway the thing is in the chat people said that 2str and 1end, 1str and 2 end, 3str, 3 end so can someone tell me the best way for any type of Knight.

There are countless of thread like this
    >SEARCHHHHHHhhhhhhh.............

Comment

Originally posted by oceangreen View Post
      There are countless of thread like this
      >SEARCHHHHHHhhhhhhh.............
      And searching threads will return with results saying to distribute stat points in every different way.. Try it, you'll see.

Anyway, YA-HA, if you are going to be a retribution type (dps) of knight then you'll want 3 str. If you are going to be a full protection (tank) knight then you'll want 3 end. If you want to be a hybrid (a tank that can solo dungeons) then you might consider 2 end, 1 str. It just depends on how you want to play.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

In my opinion, best knight build is 3 str + protection tree. This build works extremely well at end game when you have enough pdef from slayer gears, high reduction from soul + protection tree, high dps, more hp leech from bloodlust (leeched hp bases on your damage). That build can be seen in detailed from the thread named "Nfernus' guide to PVP/DPS knight". Nfer was 1 of the best knights in my server by the way, too bad he quit months ago without saying anything =(

However at the early stage of the game (before rebirth), you might want to go pure end so you can do dungeons (either 2-man with priest or solo for better loots than full pt) and can get good pt for ladder (more soul shards)
        Last edited by R21892248; 09-02-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I go full str, you get enough end out of your soul that you don't need to use points from leveling up
          Deathicator ~ Level 65 Scion Knight

Guildmaster of â€*Templarâ€*
          Honor: Elector (Ranked #1 on Server)

If you give a noob a mat, you feed him for a day; If you teach a noob to farm, you feed him for a lifetime

Comment

im lv 66 now and i go all endurance, my set gives me so many STR. Its savage set(grand duke and archduke).
            Class : TANKER Knight
            Name : (S34)Capo
            Server : (S34)Void Encampment
            Level : 63 Scion LEVELING
            Honor : Archduke
            Wife : (S34)Bia
            Guild : (S30)AngelHearts
            Pets : Teeka, Super Demon

Comment

I'm level 61, and I started out with putting 2 END:1 STR until level 20... Then I did 1 END:2 STR until 45.... I went to STR only from that point on. And I can hit like between 4-6k with non mana attack. Also I have Earths blessing Lv. 5 and Improved Earths Blessing Lv. 5.... This setup help in grinding mobs as they can only do 1 dmg per hit. I currently have 355 STR and 261 END. Once I get to Scion I will do the same thing I did on Mortal plane. Assumung I'm right by the Time I get to Lv. 60 Scicon I'll have about 1575 STR and 750 END.
              Game:Crystal Saga
              Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
              IGN:S58-AquaShock
              Level: 198-Eidolon
              Class: Knight
              Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
              -Albert Einstein

Comment

When starting as a mortal the best is 2 endurance 1 str. Then as scion all str. And for eidolon go full agility. It is the best. This works well
                Server : Psychodelica
                Level : 60+ Eidolon
                IGN : Takizawa
                Class : Hybrid Priest
                Guild : Exile
                Pets : Firelord (Hitler) +13, Super Demon (ChuckNorris) + 13
                Suits : Bunny (AMAZING!), July 4th (What was I thinking....?), Devil Costume (HELL YEAH!), Kitty Costume (Just don't ask.)
                Mounts : Battle Bear, Black Panther (for the lols)

Comment

Alright noobs and noobets. This is what i did when i hit eido. 100 strength,rest goes into agility from there on out. If you are non casher i would recommend you use bloodlust for the sake of solo dung and ladder. If you are average casher like myself then you have no need for silly bloodlust. You should have your beastsoul upgraded so u can get that 5%i bloodlust, that should be enoigh for soloing ladder 75master amd dungeons with shield of thorn.
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                  ☆Death Tank
                  ☆PvP King at your service
                  ☆Class:Knight
                  Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                  — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

P.s. rogues fear the skill that comes with bloodlust that pops them out of stealth continuously. But what they fear even more os when you survive there stun and they damn near kill themselvs from sgield of thorns only then to go stealth run and come back to ur invincibility. Knights are kings of pvp come end game. Dont be discouraged at the beginning. Not a rogue on my server(s) i cant easily destroy or send yelping back to there caves in stealthmode.
                    💎Crystal Saga💎
                    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                    ☆Death Tank
                    ☆PvP King at your service
                    ☆Class:Knight
                    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
                    X