Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to be an OP Hybrid Knight Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be an OP Hybrid Knight Guide

So this guide will inform of you of my build as a knight and why I have found it to be the most effective method build

This build focuses on two things, soloing dungeons, and Seng PVP. If you have no interest in either of these things, I can help you make a few changes. But I can currently solo any dungeon NM without orbs or buffs (except psyco) and I cause a lot of people problems in Seng. That’s why I enjoy this build, it makes you capable of participating in everything with reasonable success.

Attribute Points:
    Everything in strength. You can’t be useful in Seng without damage. Fill up your strength, you’re a knight and defense wont be a problem even if you put nothing in End.

Skill Points:

Little bit of options here.

Must Have:

Earth’s Blessing Lvl 5
    Wave Lvl 1
    Improved Earth’s Blessing Lvl 5
    Steroids Lvl 5
    Shieldbreaker Lvl 5
    Some level of dragon hook, mine is lvl 3 because CD is the same as shieldbreaker

Rest:
    In order to do damage to bosses you want to try and have a lot of skills.
    I have:
    Improved Saber Slash
    Shock Blade
    Crucify
    ShockBlade
    Valiant Slash
    Crater Smash
    Titans Guard Lvl 5
    Reckoning
    All at level 1. Spamming skills in seng and against bosses will allow you to do some major dps.

As a scion:

As a scion you want to get bloodlust. Shield of Thorns isn’t too helpful, doenst do nearly enough damage and the healing helps a ton with bosses and seng

As an Eidolon:

Your gonna want shield of thorns and angelic blessing. Angelic blessing is probably the second best eidolon skill in the game. It will cause headaches, trust me, get it.

Equips:
    I usually use the savior’s sets. They give nice damage and nice defense. Dragonslayers is good too but not enough defense. Purple savage is a good alternative for when your in seng.

Obiously your goal is to get slayer set. With slayer its game over for anyone.

Upgrade your frag!! Earthen level 7 should be everyones bare minimum. No questions asked.
    Pets:
    Because Pets cant be used Seng I have spent less money and effort on them. I have a gen 2 teeka that stuns bosses and heals, and hits decently, hes pretty sufficient for all my dungeon needs. Put your money elsewhere in my opinion.

Wings and Mount:
    Mounts a pain in the butt, just get a bear and pray that one day the gmut event returns
    For wings, you should be able to solo all dungeons, so you shouldn’t need to buy any. Just slowly grow your wings as move on.

Few seng tips.

Starting off a fight:

Lock on > hook > stun > reckoning > spam saber slash, valiant slash, crater smash and shock blade.

Once the stun wears off unleash titans guard and finish em off, or get ready to chase them down if your strength aint high enough yet.

Anytime you get mobbed 1v3 or more, use TG and spam skills. Your gonna die, but at least you might get a few kills as well.

Boss Tips:

As a scion, bosses are so ****** easy.
    My afk is usually set to spam Improved saber slash, valiant slash, crater smash, Titans guard, shockblade, shieldbreaker. I can honestly just run up the boss turn on afk and look away, I never have to pay attention.
    Pre- scion you may need to orb a bit, but not that much so don’t fret. I usually wont do nightmare of any dungeon I cant do orbless, il just do the hard version.

OH! Almost forgot the most important thing! SOUL!

Soul is BY FAR the most important thing. It is your key to becoming OP. Make sure u do SRC exchange and ladder everyday! Make some alts to do bath (they can just stand in safe corner) if u need SRC, they can also farm indigo for PC. I just farm my own PC’s with my main, no time for alts, but if you can it might be valuable to try.

First step is getting the first 4 nodes of ice. Toughness, ________, stability and flexi to level 7.

After that it’s a long and grueling process. If you want more advice just ask me, I’m at work so I cant really go through my soul, but always happy to help.

Hope someone can use this well, it has worked pretty damn well for me.

Thanks everyone! Feel free to comment or send me a thank you!
    How to be an OP Hybrid Knight:

Love your guide, pure awesomeness. 1 Thing i'd like to ask you for, screenshots! Would finish it

Btw, do earths blessing and improved earth blessing stack ? else it would be a waste of points to upgrade earths blessing to 5 ..

thanks.
    Last edited by NuckingFutz; 10-01-2012, 04:08 PM.

Comment

yeah last we need screen shots

Comment

Yes they defenitly stack. wouldnt make sense otherwise. And screen shots of what exactly? My skill pages?

Comment

yeah skill pages would be nice, maybe throw in one or two of your soul ? Idk make it look cool

Comment

I should do that today before I rebirth Eidolon

Comment

when youll put picture of the skills

Comment

What's the OP supposed to mean?
                ~Eternal Saga~

Server:Aquatic Realm
                Name: Torik
                Level: 51
                Guild: fairytail
                BR: 11249
                Pet: Bad Civet, Growth- 87/Aptitude- 97/BR- 5754
                Mount: Lightning Wolf

Comment

currently trying this out - fantastic guide btw
                  Server: S54 Netheran Realm
                  IGN: Matta
                  Level: 67 Scion
                  Guild: Netheran
                  Class: Hybrid Priest

Comment

At what level could you solo vault nm with this build?

Comment

With this build a mortal can solo or come close to soloing nightmare vualt at around lvl 50, however as a side note if you really wanna be OP as a scion knight, then work on your sperion. It adds to your base stats the the rewards for morphing/lvling them is well worth it!
                      Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                      Server: Glacial Planes.
                      Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                      !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

I'm currently only level 51...but I've worked around this guide to an extent. At the moment all my skills are level 1, apart from the 2 Earth Blessings, and Shield Breaker, which is level 3. I'm going to use another SoT to try out this guide, it seems to be a good guide, and roughly what I was going for.
                        IGN : (S54)Nug
                        Guild : (S54)Netheran
                        Server: Netheran Realm
                        Class: Hybrid Knight
                        Level: 55
                        Plane: Mortal (For now #11)

Comment

i thought it's the 4 nodes of ice? why is the other one in blank??

Comment

Originally posted by DCDavid View Post
                            What's the OP supposed to mean?
                            Over Powered
                            Class : TANKER Knight
                            Name : (S34)Capo
                            Server : (S34)Void Encampment
                            Level : 63 Scion LEVELING
                            Honor : Archduke
                            Wife : (S34)Bia
                            Guild : (S30)AngelHearts
                            Pets : Teeka, Super Demon

Comment

I would like to give my compliment to this guide... You make some good points... I currently play on S58 as a lvl 56 knight on the mortal plane... But I had a character on Kongregate that was lvl 78 eidolon knight... And I did the exact same thing on my character as is listed in your guide.... But I do suggest Screen Shots, as I find that people can better follow a guide with a picture to guide them.... I know it helped people understand my guide.... Keep up the good work!!!
                              Last edited by Beepuddylan; 12-11-2013, 05:15 AM. Reason: Grammatical Errors
                              Game:Crystal Saga
                              Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                              IGN:S58-AquaShock
                              Level: 198-Eidolon
                              Class: Knight
                              Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                              -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X