Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

current stats to a tank build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• current stats to a tank build

ok how can i change my current stats to a tank build from what they are at (note i have lvl 5 blessing of light and lvl 1 zodiac buff and all purple savage set

Click image for larger version

Name:	soul.png
Views:	1
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	1754022)

Click image for larger version

Name:	knight2.png
Views:	1
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	1754021
    Last edited by kylefaron1987; 07-28-2014, 11:59 PM. Reason: additional info

My suggestion :
    Just focus on defense soul, crit defense, AP defense and reduction in Spirit of Ice soul, Immortal Ice soul and some defense souls in spirit of heart, light and void souls, but better focus on Spirit and Immortality Ice souls first.
    Knight has advantages on reduction and only knight can reach max reduction. so maximize this.
    And change Sperion Attack to Defense Sperion. When you reach level 93, will be better if you use Exelorn sets rather than Slayer sets, since Epic/legendary armors gives extra reduction.
    Hopefully it would helps.

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

I find what you said _kidd_ to be incorrect, knight is not the only class that can cap the reduction. As a matter in fact mage can too with the help of their ice skill they can reach 75% physical reduction. what you should have said is "Knight is the only class that can reach max reduction without any skills/blessing on" Than that would be true. also technically all classes with the right set up and twilight blessing can max the reduction.

Now onto to the topic.

Your better off as a tank knight focusing on reduction, defense is pointless as the less reduction you have the much more defense you need to compensate for it. A good example is my main (also a knight) going up against the highest priest in my server who has 334k physical defense with 54% reduction, with my set up I still can hit her for 450k crit on my best skill which should not be possible with her high defense it only goes to show defense is a very metigatable stat.
        Your sperion is fine were you are at as your class focus mainly on defense to being with plus the more attack power you have the more hp drain you get.
        As for gear your better off using pvp gear uptill you can change to purgatory gear at which point I encourage you to do so as it is better than pvp gear is by along shot, you will lose hit%, crit dmg and some movement speed but thats nothing your frag, wings and soul cant fix. Also if you can get legendary gear do so as it helps with everything including reduction!

I hope this helps you and good luck.
        Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
        Server: Glacial Planes.
        Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
        !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Working...
        X