how to use AFK efficiently as a mage :video guide:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to use AFK efficiently as a mage :video guide:

• ~as you can see most mobs will die when you afk entirely, but they will respawn before you can get all the ones on the map leaving elites in various places you wont be for another half hour. if your a mage & you put your strong AOE's in afk window chances are in maps like this you'll end up consuming 10x more mana killing just one or two mobs at a time because of the spacing
    • when grinding by hand you consume less mana &gather all the mobs+force them all to die & respawn nearly same time, only drawback is having to heal.

• using a hybrid on and off afk, you can gather mobs &then take them all out +afk for a moment to auto heal you &your pet thus saving precious afk time by only consuming a brief couple moments.
    • pro tip: find some good music to groove to like you see me doing in the video- helps you get into the game +have fun +make leveling/grinding more enjoyable

pro tip: find some good music to groove to like you see me doing in the video- helps you get into the game
    I agree with that
    Visita mi blog de Crystal Saga en español(es nuevo si quieres ayudame )

Comment

Working...
    X