Pure Blood Priest build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Blood Priest build

Ok, so heres how this works. In a Pure Blood Priest, your main damage would be caused depending on your HP. Obviously you increase HP by increasing Endurance. So Make sure that you only raise Endurance! So, here are how the skills should go. This guide will show you until level 50, and then you have to figure it out on your own, haha. So, here we go. Level 1-8 should be Blood beam, since this will be your main attack until 40. Next you should go from 10-18 doing curse mastery, as this increases your hp. Yep you guessed it, that means more damage! Now from level 20-28 you should get curse of weakness. From level 30-38 get life drain to level 5. From level 40-48 max Blood Pact. And then finally, on level 50, you should get Improved Blood beam to increase damage even more. Haha, and Personally, this is what I did next, I just maxed Improved blood beam. Around the time you reach level 50 you'll have around 16k HP if you have good gear. I recommend Savage personally, but thats just me. This has been Anti-Magerr's guide to a pure blood priest, good luck!
    Last edited by Anti-Magerr; 06-17-2012, 11:00 AM.
    Never give up.

IN GAME NAME: Hatred.
    Server: Evil Beast Sanctuary

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

So, as stat distribution pure endurance, doesn't really seem correct. I mean, you do need the HP for your skills, but all the skills are magic based, so their damage on mobs actually mostly depends on how much matk you got, and for matk you need to put some INT too. I'd suggest going like 2 end 1 int or 2int 1end, since you can actually get more HP easily by upgrading your soul well, socketing some jade gems into your equip, and using the right gear. And Savage Gear for blood priest is a good gear.
    As for the skills, what you're basically saying is; max blood beam (& improved) blood beam, max life drain, max blood pact, then there's also curse mastery... Personally, I wouldnt max blood beam in the first place, its powerfull even at lvl1, and the life drain skill either, and about the blood pact... It is a good skill, and its doing a decent amount of damage even at lvl1, but what i would max is the curse mastery. You can max Ring of Decay, since it lowers the enemy's def, and the curse of weakness i would leave at lvl1.
    It would also have been a bit better to see if you would have provided a screenshot. You can do that bu using PRTSC and saving ur pic as a JPG.
    Anyhows, its not a bad guide, I jst gave my own opninion and building critisism, giving you tips and not trying to bring you down or anything.
    Haven fun trolling the noobs in game.

Comment

Lmao, crab. The skills for a blood priest are Based on how much HP you have, never the Matk. But I agree with you otherwise.
      Never give up.

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

Old thread I know but you are completely wrong, the damage ooutput on blood priest depend on Matk and only does some extra damage depending on your hp but more so based on Matk

Comment

Originally posted by Issue908 View Post
          Old thread I know but you are completely wrong, the damage ooutput on blood priest depend on Matk and only does some extra damage depending on your hp but more so based on Matk
          Muahahaha some1 agrees with me!
          But anyways, I think I'm more right than you though, although I've only played pure holy and hybrid priests till now, and then I always put full INT anyways. I hear that some blood priests put full end, but that just makes you very weak I think. Just read the description of for example the blood beam, it will say 'damage based on matk' or something, so yeah.

Comment

Understood, I might of been some help to those starting a blood priest just now though. Either way, closing thread. >.<
            Never give up.

Comment

I read Seer's priest101 guide where he did the calculating between a full INT and full End blood priest and also a full int holy priest and surprisingly the difference in damage dealt from those 3 types are minimal, assuming he did the math right which seemed like it but anyway, The only major diff's are HP, Mdef and Pdef, where obviously END gives more hp and pdef and INT gives more mana and Mdef. So the question id like to know is what is the majority type of damage dealt in crystal saga, Matk or Patk?

Comment

when i make a blood priest i do it for full endurance high atk, high hp, high pdef that are usefull on pve/p as blood priest you won't use mana so intellect is a waste considering with endurance you will get a decent matk(same higher or lesser than int)...antimagerr why are you leaving most of the skills 4/5 instead of 5/5 from lvl 30-38 there are only 4 points to put and getting life drain 5/5 or 4/5 is waste(the normal idk about the improved)you can use those points to max imp blood beam earlier that is usefull than life drain -.-
                Mi blog sobre cs está de vuelta
                >>><<<

Discutamos temas de R2games en este foro en español
                >>><<

Muy pronto un Blog de Br

Comment

Working...
                X