Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Pure Blood Priest Build ???

1 - Introduction.

First off i would like to say that i'm not a expert player, i just happened to notice that there are not a whole lot of builds out there for us Blood Priest's.
    I'll try my best in creating this guide and would really appriciate some feedback and the opinion of you guys out there.
    Yet again this is my first guide and i'll keep working on it untill i'm happy with the way it turned out.
    This build will go up to lvl80, so at lvl80 you should have all the skills as precented in this guide.

2 - Update's

1. - Added ''Equipment's''.
    2. - Added more pictures & structure.
    3. - Changed The Skill Build.
    BloodGuard is now at lvl 1 & Curse of Decay lvl 5

3 - Priest.

What is a priest?
    Why would you want to be a priest?

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	1776968

This are two easy questions where by most people only one thing comes to mind: "To support your team mates with awesome flashy buffs and bright heals."
    Most people out there would create a holy/hybrid priest to reach this goal, and dont get me wrong cuze defencive support priest's are awesome and we can't live withouth, but this sounds just a bit too boring for me.
    What most people dont know, is that a priest has a second side that i like to call: "The Offencive Support"
    High HP, Tons of dmg based on Magic attack & this high HP, but mostly (and this is the awesome part) making 100% sure that your team mate in pvp will get the kill!!

4 - Starting Your Blood Priest.

When you enter the world of vidalia you have to do a series of quest to be able to proceed to later parts of the game.
    The first 2 skills you have to pick for the main quest will be: lvl1 Light Heal (holy tree) & lvl1 Blood Beam (blood tree) now you are all set untill you reach lvl 10!!
    When you get to the point where you'll have to catch a pet, go tame yourself a bearcub, if there is a morphed or a baby bearcub around, get it!! but dont stay around for too long tough.
    Bearcub's have a great defence and the potentional to learn great skills.
    For equipments just work your way trough the quest line & equip everything that has better stats than your previous equip untillyou reach lvl 30.
    Just keep in mind while working your way trough the game that a bloodpriest is a "late-game" character!!

5 - Stats Points.

Here comes the fun part.
    I'f tried alot of differend ways to do this and what i found out is best to do is, go FULL INT, altough most people think the dmg from bloodpriest is from there hp and so they need loads of end, they couldnt be more wrong.
    Intellect takes the upperhand, the hp is just bonus dmg!!

6 - Skills.

Name:	Priest build 2.0.png
Size:	211.8 KB
ID:	1777050

At lvl 60 use the Sands Of Time you will get at the lvl50 main quest.
    After you used it dont put anny more points in Light heal but Stay to the right side of the build.

You should max out your skills in the following order:
    *Light Heal. (Dont put points in this after you used Sands Of Time)
    *Curse Mastery.
    *BloodFlow.
    *Curse Of Decay.
    *Enhanced Circulation.
    *Bloodfog Totem.

Now, if you are not happy about how this priest turned out (i doubt it), You could always use another Sands Of Time earned
    with Guild Contribution & build yourself a Holy/Hybrid priest.

7 - Pets.

Untill lvl 30 keep using your bearcub (Morphed is recommended)
    After lvl 30 what i did was catching a baby Ogre Snowtosser that has the skills charm & heal and use that.(could take some time)
    Now what you could do, is get into a guild and use your contribution to get Teeka Eggs, this could take a while but its worth it!!

8 - Equips.

Equips are really important for this build because this is where we are gonna get our large HP from.
    All the saint's set's provide a large amount of HP & INT/MAtk so i recommend using them.

From lvl 20-30 try getting your hands on a Dreamwalker Set, created with Pristine Dreamwalker Shards.

Name:	Dreamwalker 20-30.png
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	1776961

From lvl 30-40 go ahead and try to get the Epic Ethereal Saint's set, created with Epic Ethereal Shards.
    If you dont have or want to spent the gold on the Epic Ethereal Shards get the prisine one.

Name:	Ethernal Saint 30-40.png
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	1776962

From lvl 40-50 use your bronze honor medals from pvp events to get a green savage set, you could upgrade it to blue if you'd like.

Name:	Savage 40-50.png
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	1776966

From lvl 50-60 i highly recommend using the Epic Saint's Bloodforge set, it gives you alot of HP and from this point you'll be hitting like a truck!

Name:	Saint Bloodforge 50-60.png
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	1777053

From 60-70 go for the Epic Saint's Nightshade set, even more HP & MAtk then Bloodforge!!!

Name:	saint nightshade 60-70.png
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	1776965

From 70-80 go and create yourself a Epic Saint's Mistweave set, you could get the Slayer set, but if you dont have the medals just go for Mistweave.

Name:	saint mistweave 70-80.png
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	1776964

Now for a weapon i recommend creating the Fragarach Staff A.S.A.P. not only because its the best weapon in the game, but also it grows on you as you upgrade it.

Name:	Fragarach Staff.png
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	1776963

For a offhand the Heart Of Eden is just the best, dont settle for annything less, but beware it can cost alot of gold creating this item!!

Name:	HOE.png
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	1776967

9 - Gems.

*Comming Soon*

10 - Last words.

I really hope my guide will help alot of people create there own Bloodpriest.
    If you have anny suggestions please leave them in the comments!!
    Thnx for reading & goodluck with your priest!!!
    Last edited by HonorOfLive; 09-25-2015, 12:47 PM.
    Server - S86 ''Feldspar''

Name - BloodSoul

Class - Hybrid Priest

Plane - Mortal

Honor Rank - Earl

Guild - Encore (Officer)

Dead!!
    We're not dead!!
    We're not like you said!!

If you are going for pure damage, pick up spirit infusion/improved spirit infusion. They have seperate cooldowns, take.5 seconds to cast, do solid damage. You have to burn 2 skill points to get them, but they are worth. Don't use holy beam, 's bad skill. And curse of weakness needs to be at 5. Very good against high damage bosses. Take the points you need from bloodfrog, and bloodgaurd. Not the best skills.

Comment

Hey InfernalDaimen,
      I totally agree curse of weakness should be lvl5, once you get scion u could use those extra skillpoints for the curses.
      About using Spirit Infusion, it would take away the "pure" in this build.
      Bloodfog is a real savior so u want it at lvl5, guess its more of a pvp build.
      Thnx for the comment though i appriciate it, and maybe i'll find a way to max weakness before scion.
      Server - S86 ''Feldspar''

Name - BloodSoul

Class - Hybrid Priest

Plane - Mortal

Honor Rank - Earl

Guild - Encore (Officer)

Dead!!
      We're not dead!!
      We're not like you said!!

Comment

In my opinion, bloodfrog is a gimic ability. It's okayish in PvP, because it breaks targeting for a moment, but a mortal character should not be PvPing. Too squish for such things. And it resets mobs in PvE, so it has no prupose there. Those skill points are better spent elsewhere. Such as curse of weakness, or on getting the spirit infusions.

Comment

im blood, gonna change my light heal from level 5 to 1 soon. but.. the bottom 3 or the left blood branch are maxed out, the entire middle is maxed except for demon's grasp which is level 4, and the top 3 of the right branch are maxed.
          bloodfog also works in some pve such as boneyard btw, so it does have a use. fighting as a mortal isnt bad with sacrafice maxed out, for one. besides the fact that blood attacks cast speed/cd is faster.

Comment

Working...
          X