• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie priest (please help me)

hi.
    i'm really newbie to this game.
    here is my problem.
    since i choose priest, i could heal full myself during battle without using skill or item (kind of automatic healing ability). but today, i lost that ability. how could it be??
    please help me master i need this ability
    please..

xo
    happy gaming

Angel's Blessing is an item that restores a % base of HP and MP over time. It's a passive skill, meaning it's always active and I believe you are referring to this. The only way I can think that you lost the skill is if you used a Skill reset (Sands of Time) and forgot to choose Angel's Blessing. Certain events such as Ladder also regenerates HP/MP which is something else you could also be referring to.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

its health orb..an item that restore hp automaticaly when ur hp is 50% lower

Comment

well, if it's health orb, then all u need to do is buy some more in the shop in the coupons section. just do the "Y" keyboard shortcut,coupons tab, and health/mana orbs r 30 coupons
        I come and go whenever

Comment

Ur weap or equip is broken O.O?
          I HATE FROGS THEY ARE SLIMY AND UGLY! EEK

Comment

Working...
          X