• Soul for Hybrid Priests like me!

~~~SOUL FOR HYBRID PRIESTS~~~

Click image for larger version

Name:	ghoulp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	1736258
    Priests are powerful!
    The way of building them matters! So if you're lazy to improve your stats, then don't blame your priest to be weak :P
    Improving your soul is the most important feature of every class. It'll make your priest powerful!
    So, without much ado, here it goes:
    The first spirit that you can unlock is the Spirit of Ice

Spirit of Ice focuses on defensive stats (just like any other stereotyping in games)

Name:	ice spirit.jpg
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	1736259
    Total Bonuses: Pdef +180+14%, Pdef Reduction +4%, Mdef +180+7%, Mdef Reduction +4%, END +127+3%, Crit Def +3/+8, AP def +2/+6, PAtk & MAtk +63/+161
    The second spirit, but the most important one, is the Spirit of Light

Spirit of Light is the heaven's gift to mages and especially to us, priests!

Name:	light spirit.jpg
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	1736260
    Total Bonuses: PAtk & MAtk +45+7%, Pdef & Mdef +103, INT +134+8%, Healing +765+14%, HP +1714[
    The third spirit that you will focus on, is the Spirit of Heart.

Almost like the Spirit of Ice, it's defensive because it gives HP (A LOT OF 'EM). Yeah, I just emphasized that. LOL

Name:	heart spirit.jpg
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	1736261
    Healing +191+6%, HP Regen +23, Physical & Magical Damage Reduction +3%, Pdef +205+6%, Mdef +128, Luck +12, HP +3705+12%, All Attributes +20, END +4%.
    NOTE: The level of these nodes is just recommended and not required, though it's up to you to follow the levels (especially when it comes to availability of SS). Please take note the differences of our playing styles. So when you lose in PvP, it doesn't mean that priests are weak in PvP. It simply means that you're still not into the PvP mode of priests. But when it comes to PvE and still can't handle dungeons, you lack effort!
    REMEMBER: The first law of motion: An object at rest will remain at rest and a body in motion will travel in a constant velocity, unless applied by an external force. So, if you want to enjoy playing (and really into it), effort is the key
    My personal choice of nodes:

Name:	brilliance spirit.jpg
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	1736262

Name:	void spirit.jpg
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	1736263

P.S.
    My first thread, please don't bully me in these respectable forums Feel free to leave comments.

*The calculations of shards and PC are based in my in-game soul. Some of the nodes that I don't have yet are from here.
    Last edited by R22310830; 05-22-2013, 06:32 PM. Reason: Added some bonuses.
    (S45)Ghoulp
    Guild: Titanite
    Position: Guild Master
    "Priests are like your bestfriends in life. They buff you with inspiring moments. They'll fight back if you get hurt."

Guide/s:

Originally posted by R22310830 View Post
    [B][CENTER]
    P.S.
    My first thread, please don't bully me in these respectable forums Feel free to leave comments.
    Made me laugh. =))

Regardless, nice guide though, with details and images.
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Nice thread my friend
      R22310830's Alternate Account:
      IGN: Ghoulp
      Server: (S45) Exenden Realm
      Class: Hybrid Priest
      Guild/Guild Position: ♫Titanite-Guild Master♫
      Guide/s:

Comment

Originally posted by R22310830 View Post
        ~~~SOUL FOR HYBRID PRIESTS~~~

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41779[/ATTACH]
        Priests are powerful!
        The way of building them matters! So if you're lazy to improve your stats, then don't blame your priest to be weak :P
        Improving your soul is the most important feature of every class. It'll make your priest powerful!
        So, without much ado, here it goes:
        The first spirit that you can unlock is the Spirit of Ice

Spirit of Ice focuses on defensive stats (just like any other stereotyping in games)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41780[/ATTACH]
        Total Bonuses: Pdef +180+14%, Pdef Reduction +4%, Mdef +180+7%, Mdef Reduction +4%, END +127+3%, Crit Def +3/+8, AP def +2/+6, PAtk & MAtk +63/+161
        The second spirit, but the most important one, is the Spirit of Light

Spirit of Light is the heaven's gift to mages and especially to us, priests!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41781[/ATTACH]
        Total Bonuses: PAtk & MAtk +45+7%, Pdef & Mdef +103, INT +134+8%, Healing +765+14%, HP +1714[
        The third spirit that you will focus on, is the Spirit of Heart.

Almost like the Spirit of Ice, it's defensive because it gives HP (A LOT OF 'EM). Yeah, I just emphasized that. LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41782[/ATTACH]
        Healing +191+6%, HP Regen +23, Physical & Magical Damage Reduction +3%, Pdef +205+6%, Mdef +128, Luck +12, HP +3705+12%, All Attributes +20, END +4%.
        NOTE: The level of these nodes is just recommended and not required, though it's up to you to follow the levels (especially when it comes to availability of SS). Please take note the differences of our playing styles. So when you lose in PvP, it doesn't mean that priests are weak in PvP. It simply means that you're still not into the PvP mode of priests. But when it comes to PvE and still can't handle dungeons, you lack effort!
        REMEMBER: The first law of motion: An object at rest will remain at rest and a body in motion will travel in a constant velocity, unless applied by an external force. So, if you want to enjoy playing (and really into it), effort is the key
        My personal choice of nodes:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]41785[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]41786[/ATTACH]

P.S.

*The calculations of shards and PC are based in my in-game soul. Some of the nodes that I don't have yet are from here.
        Nice guide it really helps and in Void why not add deftness it also increase your ATK speed , Casting Speed and Movement speed since your a hybrid and you can heal faster
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

In your first thread you defo shouldn't tell people basically that the class isn't weak, they just suck. I'll say.. play the game, get to the very end game, then give your opinion about the class.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
            In your first thread you defo shouldn't tell people basically that the class isn't weak, they just suck. I'll say.. play the game, get to the very end game, then give your opinion about the class.
            Yeah priest do sucks no offense to players who uses this class but i use it too LOL XD but not as main only alt for dungeons solo =)

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
              Nice guide it really helps and in Void why not add deftness it also increase your ATK speed , Casting Speed and Movement speed since your a hybrid and you can heal faster
              I personally didn't include it because of its SS cost for just 5% increase in AtkSpd and CastSpd.
              (S45)Ghoulp
              Guild: Titanite
              Position: Guild Master
              "Priests are like your bestfriends in life. They buff you with inspiring moments. They'll fight back if you get hurt."

Guide/s:

Comment

That ok i need that though cause im a mage xD

Comment

thanks for this tips

Comment

Working...
                  X