Dungeon Priest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeon Priest

Is there a build that doesn't take forever and a day to clear a dungeon?

Originally posted by monkeyshine View Post
    Is there a build that doesn't take forever and a day to clear a dungeon?
    Eidolon priest with max soul and equipment. =))
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Again, build. Currently using a hybrid but with only two main attacks it takes forever.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyshine View Post
        Again, build. Currently using a hybrid but with only two main attacks it takes forever.
        Level 1 curses and some blood skills for damage, mostly. With souls and equipments, you should be able to increase your MATK and HP, including CATK SPD, Demon King +13 Pet with max skills, could also help.
        "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

So use some sot and see for myself, got'cha.

Comment

I put all points into int and I use right side of light tree and left and right of blood tree and savage set for extra pdef and I can solo vault j/k and bc hard (mind you I'm lvl 60)

Comment

Correction vault nm not jk Damn autocorrect

Comment

Working...
              X