Trigger chance for activating special Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger chance for activating special Skills

What are the factors that improve the trigger rate of Skills like Forst & Bloodlust and other skills from wings and frag?

I understand the basic is the atk speed. Does aoe skill like RoA improve trigger rate? more mob hit more chances to trigger? or AM skill double shot? does such skill improve the trigger rate of the special skills?
    (S57)Windscar

I don't know about double-shot but it seems to improve it since it's 2 seperate hits that show up and every hit = chance. I do know that Trailing Arrow and Rain of Arrows improve the chance of Frost, Sunder and Bloodlust to go off.
    Wings/Feathered Blessing and Panic both go off depending on people hitting you. So when you get teamed up on it's more likely to go off than when you're fighting a single person.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

thnx speeds....can u tell me which skills u keep in ur afk mode skills list for general purpose....do u put in double shot in ur afk at lvl 66 scion, my current afk skills are ankle shot 5/5, tidal arrow 5/5, impr scarlet fever 1/5, slither lvl 4, impr oak's blessing 1/5, wither trap 1/5. if double shot is gonna improve chances il replace one of my afk skill with it to improve trigger chances ^^
      (S57)Windscar

Comment

My general afk mode consists out of Slither (max level possible), anaconda trap 5/5, Impr. Scarlet Fever 5/5, Ankle Shot 5/5 and Rain of Arrows 5/5 (depending on what I'm doing).
        Keeping wither trap 1/5 and Tidal arrow 5/5 for PvP purposes or anything else that requires some kiting. I don't use double shot in general since it's a lot less DPS than Master Magic Arrow (185k mma crit Vs. 2 68k's from double shot). Only in Avernal I use it just for the heck of it ticking off Bloodlust more often.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
        X