Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rogue, questions on leveling.

Hi all!

Brand new to the game, so obviously it's pretty overwhelming how much information is thrown at you. However, I do have MMO experience and so I am sure it won't take me too long before I am running efficiently. My question basically is what is good for leveling rogue? Also which stats should I focus on?

As a rogue for leveling, you should be full strength so you can kill mobs fast at mortal, at scion+ you can be full agility as you will have better gems and gears to boost ur PATK and will probably be able to 1-2 shot monsters, anyway to level up fast do all of your daily quests like bath,ladder,day in vidalia quests, and after you've done all of those you should AFK grind all day and also use 2x exp tokens, use the coupons and get AFK cards and if you can't afford 2x exp tokens use coupons on 1.5x exp tokens.
    Crystal Saga II
    Server :S4

Class :Rogue

IGN: ????

Comment

Here's a Combat rogue guide- Click me

Shadow rogue guide- Click me

Use the search button next time because maybe the links I gave you isn't what you're looking for.

Search button- Click me

Hope I helped!
      Last edited by GonGirl; 12-26-2012, 06:32 PM. Reason: Well, using my phone to "type this all up" and unfortunately the "return" button doesn't work when I type it.
      I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
      Class Shadow Rogue
      Level 55+
      Plane Mortal (obv.)
      Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Working...
      X