Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Calling All Agility Rogues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All Agility Rogues

Okay so I'm curious to see what potential can be reached from a full agility Rogue..

Currently I am at...

Anyone care to share?

LOL..really have a gut to play full Agi..so how do lvling??its fast or slow..coz as i play full agi b4..its really slow on killing monster so that means really slow poke on lvling...
    ~LIVE BY THE FREEDOM~

~FROM & PLAYER~

~~

LONE WOLF

Comment

Killing is easy. Doesn't take all that long. Leveling mostly comes from dailies.

Comment

How is this for pvp?
        Thorne

Shadow Guild
        Eidolon Rogue
        Angel Island
        Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Ranger

Brakyn
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	kageChar.png
Views:	1
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	1659749

This is me so far, working fine for me.
          might be because im still in sort of a new server though

Full Agi ofcourse.

Comment

Interesting, U have higher p attack than I do but I have higher p and m def. I think I need more soul as I have had a few probs but that could also be due to the fact when I was lvl 70 and below I had lvl 100s killing me lol
            Last edited by Thorn83; 08-03-2012, 07:52 AM. Reason: mistake
            Thorne

Shadow Guild
            Eidolon Rogue
            Angel Island
            Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Coke
            Shadow Guild
            Mortal
            Ranger

Brakyn
            Shadow Guild
            Mortal
            Mage

Comment

i got purple Slayers there with the armor of Nightshade, simply cause im to low level for better

oh and this is me unbuffed ofcourse
              Last edited by Kagelol; 08-03-2012, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Im still working on my slayer gear, I have a mix of purple and yellow atm lol I find wings help us heaps too by the way, Im on my angel lord +1 (You get feathered blessing skill and even though it not very high skill at first it does help)
                Thorne

Shadow Guild
                Eidolon Rogue
                Angel Island

Coke
                Shadow Guild
                Mortal
                Ranger

Brakyn
                Shadow Guild
                Mortal
                Mage

Comment

It's great for pvp.... the dodge is really USEFUL and annoying lol...

not me btw...

Comment

after rebirth full agi rogues are the best cuz of the dodge rate is high best in pvp it works fine on farming in dungeons too and + the agile warrior title badass rogue
                    Ign:nightshroud
                    Server: Sukemo Bluff
                    Class:Rogue
                    Level:Eid lvl 14x
                    Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

it is good only if you have good soul >.>
                      If It Has To BE...It's Up To ME

Comment

Oh snap, that's impressive.. Not even in full dodge equipment. Gives me hope that one day I can reach more.

I do agree that if you don't invest into soul there's no point going agility. Hit rate is easier to obtain and just elimates dodge.

Comment

the highest point of hit rating currently is at 35-45 % for MOST classes with lvl 80 slayer, I'm assuming it will reach 37-48 % with lvl 100 pvp set, so I guess unless you have above 85 % dodge, it's better to just get agi for crit chance.

btw, I think it has something to do with shadow / combat too ? the rogue that i showed is combat, none of those hiding **, that's why dodge is better

Comment

I'm a shadow rogue with a lot of Combat passives to add dodge. Guess you could say I'm a hybrid. I find Shadow to be better than Combat but that's just my opinion based on my own experience playing both.

still hoping to see more dodge, someone 100%+ Would be ideal.

Comment

Ok, so im a shadow Agil rogue.. but for some reason when i lvl up it seems like my dodge is just dropping.
                              i lvled up from 70 to 71 and my dodge went down from 64 to 63%.
                              anyone know how that can be ? even after putting the extra stat points in Agil it still was 63%

Comment

Working...
                              X