Agility vs strength

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agility vs strength

Hmm not sure wether to keep str higher or try agility higher again. Most rpgs go off the wizards of the coast way where rogues use dexterity (same as agility) for there melee attacks in place of the strength that other chars use but crystal saga hasnt done that so hmm. I was quite shocked at the things some people said to me when I had my agil higher (abusive nasty comments I wont bother mentioning) since agil/dex is supposed to be the rogues main stat. Constuructive critism is welcome, abuse will be reported and ignored. ty
    Attached Files
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

u need more health,dodge, and crit. im a lvl 74 mortal rogue and i have higher health and crit ur dodge is high from ur slayer cuz my gears dont give dodge.

Comment

From what I've heard is go pure agi after rebirth. You can get your PATK from ruby gems, but as a mortal it's normally a mix of agi and str cause you don't have any gems to help with your PATK. But agi gives you crits and dodge, and for rogues, you need to have every hit a crit cause if you can't kill someone after that stun your in big trouble. normally that is.

But ofc, I've only dabbed a bit on rogues, so idk so much, prob better to ask some pro rogues
      If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
      Server: Tree of Life
      Plane: Eidolon
      Class: Hybrid Priest
      Guild: Harmless

Comment

hoe to reset my skill points???

Comment

Working...
        X