Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Combat Rogue Killing Machine Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the guide anyways! It helps a lot of new players! Nevermind this jerk MrEvolve. Thumbs Up!

Comment

Originally posted by R22385193 View Post
      Thanks for the guide anyways! It helps a lot of new players! Nevermind this jerk MrEvolve. Thumbs Up!
      Thanks ^^ and yes im done with him because he's so obsessed and into his Shadow Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessVy View Post
        Thanks ^^ and yes im done with him because he's so obsessed and into his Shadow Rogue
        obsessed? no, i'm just bringing out pure facts that shadow rogues beat the **** out of combat rogues any time, and therefore, combat rogues are useless if you can choose betweent the two
        I, the master troll, solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

~(°.•)`¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿`(•.°)~
        Char : (S24)Daggerash
        Server : Tundara
        Spouse : (S24)Konoichi
        Guild : (S6)Athena
        Awesomeness level : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OVER 9000!!!
        (屮゚Д゚)屮 щ(゚Д゚щ)

Yes, I have managed to get my avatar to move... U Jelly?

Comment

Originally posted by MrEvolve View Post
          obsessed? no, i'm just bringing out pure facts that shadow rogues beat the **** out of combat rogues any time, and therefore, combat rogues are useless if you can choose betweent the two
          Okaaay if you say sooo

Comment

Okay. Who cares what is better or else I'll be forced to close the thread.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
              Okay. Who cares what is better or else I'll be forced to close the thread.
              Haha Its up to you Gm. I did nothing wrong , i just made a guide for combat rogues

Comment

Trolls. =)) Don't feed them.
                "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Haha gosh. i just got pumped up. He said the guide failed because it lacks infos about shadow when the title clearly says it for COMBAT ROGUES xD
                  Last edited by PrincessVy; 06-11-2012, 08:22 PM.

Comment

sorry for trollin.. but.. the fact that shadow is more 1 v 1 is obvious. u cannot kill many ppl faster. but, the other hand, the combat rogue is very versatile at taking down many ppl at once. ive seen super combat rogue, he just too fast of using his skill (aka sliding tackle, lol). ull be dead b4 u even launch ur skill.

never ever look shadow better than combat, or other class. shadow just better cuz the surprise element, hit first, stun first.
                    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

XrossSlash is right ^^ no wordto say, just it, no matter who is better, there is a lot of strong combat rogues if you look for then, i myself beat a lv 49 shadow rogue, when i was 40, we ended up 2x2 but come on 9 lvs above? see, is the way that people play, and not the class itself, ^^ just it ^^ combat rogue is really strong ^^ and thanks for the guide it helped me a lot, will help more when i achieve lv 50 and take the sand of times xD

Comment

thx for the guide

Comment

Thanks Guys . All comments deeply appreciated

Comment

The rogues with insanely high dodge that you've been seeing dip into the combat passives to get there. I know this from personal experience and being full agility.

I've also been experimenting with Blur lv.5 (proc 7% for 20% reduction on enemy hit for 6 seconds) and so far it is very nice. Every boss I am attacking in Psychodelica misses me 100% of the time due to having it activate constantly. This includes Mapelonia(Ranger) who has high hit as a class feature.

You say that shadow rogue skills do more damage, that is false. Triple strike at lvl 1 does 52% of regular damage 3 times. That's 156% which exceeds the damage done by all shadow skills aside from Knife Rush and Quick Death. On top of that triple strike has 3 hits, which increases the chances of Blur, Frost (Fragarach buff) etc.

To add to this, you would be hard pressed to effectively target a rogue that is zipping across your screen with Light Stream, Reversal, and Decimation (which stuns btw).

In all each skill tree has many great skills, and choosing to blindly(and rudely) advocate one over the other without looking at hard facts makes one look like an ***.

A rogue of any skill tree, with enough skill, will decimate his opponent. It's the player that makes the toon effective.
                            Server: (S4)Wilterlands
                            Class: Rogue
                            Level: 120
                            Plane: Eidolon

Threads:

Comment

Bro thanks im finding this like forever thanks btw im shadow im just trying combat now =)
                              Ign:nightshroud
                              Server: Sukemo Bluff
                              Class:Rogue
                              Level:Eid lvl 14x
                              Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

my lvl 2x shadow rouge is not good at pve and this is a combat rouge guide that is really usefull thanks
                                HARDCORE GAMER

Comment

Working...
                                X