Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Combat Rogue Killing Machine Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very useful
    Very helpful
    Very valuable
    very powerful.
    This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

thats a combat rogue guide yes?
      if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Hey MrEvolve, post a guide to shadow rogue
        power, speed, precision and fear no pain - Muay Thai motto

Comment

This guide is getting better and better, i'll save this
          This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

Originally posted by AknileDeWerewolf View Post
            This guide is getting better and better, i'll save this
            true i'll subscribe hehehe this is better than a pure combat vs shadow thread
            i prefer combat over rogue by its high dps and dot they get and the high dodge from passive(especially blur)
            Mi blog sobre cs está de vuelta
            >>><<<

Discutamos temas de R2games en este foro en español
            >>><<

Muy pronto un Blog de Br

Comment

Great guide. Also great thread going on here. MrEvolve make a shadow rogue guide as to better compare both of your opinions which i think are both good. BTW.. whats the "sliding tackle" that a rogue does which someone mentioned in here?

Comment

than i will be a shadow rogue first than when i am lvl 50 i wil get the sand of times and turn in to combat
                if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by MrEvolve View Post
                  PROS:
                  High Chance of Last Hitting Enemy boss(Especially World Boss) - FALSE... shadow rogues have a skill called Slayer's Speed which improves your attack speed by 15% on level5...
                  Easy level up and doing dungeons - FALSE... i was able to solo vault NM when i was lv 45... and before that, i made a lv30 priest that healed... 1k was more then enough...
                  High Dodging Rate - FALSE... if you choose to be agility, it doesn't matter whatsoever which build you are, you will always have the same dodge...
                  High Movement Speed - aaaaand FALSE again... shadow rogues have a skill called Slayer's Spring which improves your mobility for 70% for 12 seconds...

Ok, something you forgot about was guess what, Combat rogues can use all the little skills you listed for shadow rogues. SO, the only really cool thing you guys have is Stealth. whoopdyfriggindoo buddy! don't get all Co'cky and ticked at this guy cause he's just trying to help other players! you're not helping but pi'ssing other people, like me, right the f' off! stop being stupid and pay attention. Goosfraba!

Oh, and btw... Decimation beats ANY skill the shadow rogue has... completely. added with Improved Lightstream and Reversals effects, the damage ratio is off the charts! Oh! and Combat rogues are good for hit and run too ya know, Lightstream and Reversal kinda teleport you a good distance for more than just one reason bud. XD

And thanks for the guide btw, always learning something new.
                  Last edited by TheAges; 12-12-2012, 01:03 AM.

Comment

this is very helpful i dont like shadow rouge cause it is hiding i like a front to front battle not a hit and hide battle

Comment

How About his Stats .. .. .. . . FULL AGI??

Comment

Originally posted by loyskiatienza View Post
                        Great guide. Also great thread going on here. MrEvolve make a shadow rogue guide as to better compare both of your opinions which i think are both good. BTW.. whats the "sliding tackle" that a rogue does which someone mentioned in here?
                        Combat Rogue's "sliding tackle" is called Lightstream, and it is a skill that is obtainable at level 20. When selected, a line appears so you can aim the attack:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	lightstreamdemo1.png
Views:	1
Size:	233.4 KB
ID:	1664225
                        (the other end of the line is where your cursor would be)
                        When you click, you sort of teleport to the place you clicked, dealing damage to up to 5 enemies on that line like so:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	lightstreamdemo2.png
Views:	1
Size:	227.2 KB
ID:	1664226
                        And deal 1.38k damage, mainly because my combat rogue is only a level 42 mortal.
                        Hope I helped!
                        "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."
                        ~Bertrand Russell
                        If you have any problems with the game (logging in, etc.) use the search function to find discussion on that topic in the forums. If that doesn't present an answer, file a ticket at .
                        If you post a long wall-of-text-like rant with an annoying grammatical error repeated throughout it,
                        Don't blame me for skimming it.

Comment

I personally thnk that full agi combat rouges do really low damage. Again, just an opinnion.

Comment

But full agility combat rouge are very, very deadly in pvp. It's very hard to land a hit on them due to their high dodge stat, and they can crit you for more than 30k in mere second. I'm not a rogue, but based on my experience, agility type is more suited to pvp while trength type is more suited to pve
                            ――罨――
                            阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                            地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                            今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                            天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                            卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

great guide.
                              Server: (S22)Tyria Village, (S70)Silent Sands
                              Name: Kairu, FrostnSnow

The question isn't who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.

Comment

Great Guide.. But in stats.. I would prefer put in PURE STR then after rebirth put for PURE AGI.

Comment

Working...
                                X