Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Viniwar's Rogue Indigo Blight Solo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viniwar's Rogue Indigo Blight Solo

Some people find it difficult to solo, but through this tutorial I'll show you an easy way to do it. I'm going to show my strategy to solo without Health Orbs, but you can use one as a backup (you will rarely use them, if is the case, will be used only 2 times per battle).

You need to be level 30, so you can use the potions in this level. My stat distribuition is pure strenght, but you can try to do it your way. On equipment, you can use common parts of the current level or a Dreamwalker set.

This is my current build:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rogue Skill's.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	1732103

You can start using Slayer’s Cloak, then Shadow Rush for the boss receive 4 seconds stun. Use Choke Hold, Assassin’s Thrust and finally Shadow Strike, to turn invisible and use Shadow Rush again. Repeat Choke Hold and Assasin’s Thrust until the Shadow Strike cooldown and use Shadow Rush again. Repeat the process until the boss dies.

That’s all folks, hope you like it .

meh? Sorry but if someone can't solo Indigo they should just quit.

Comment

Go play on a rogue and solo at level 25.

Nice guide by the way, but I can solo it at 25 with about 100 Lesser Healing Potions, and a HO.
      Also, wouldn't you need higher attack speed rather than critical strike rating? Even still, my attributes are +2 str, +1 agl.
      Last edited by Shoushin; 08-12-2012, 04:51 AM.
      Everything is temporary - Anon

Need help? File a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by XxTaLoNxX View Post
        meh? Sorry but if someone can't solo Indigo they should just quit.
        I know that anyone can solo it, but it is a small guide for beginners who want to do it inexpensively, especially in Health Orbs etc. Thanks for the post.

Originally posted by Shoushin View Post
        Go play on a rogue and solo at level 25.

Nice guide by the way, but I can solo it at 25 with about 100 Lesser Healing Potions, and a HO.
        Also, wouldn't you need higher attack speed rather than critical strike rating? Even still, my attributes are +2 str, +1 agl.
        Maybe i should try this, it seems good .

Comment

Working...
        X