Pros and Cons Pure Str/Pure Agi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pros and Cons Pure Str/Pure Agi

Hey all, just wondering if the crit% and crit dmg% from pure agi overpower the pattack one gains from going pure str.

Thanks!

it depends on ur items..
    Be friendly to other players:D:D:D:D
    server: bearpaw valley
    ign: (s26)wawa
    level: 46
    honor:Viscount
    KNIGHT
    "If you need help just whisper me I'll be there"

rogue=if you attacked I'm sure that your damage will be one
    mage=I hate to encounter an mage in PVP system

Comment

Originally posted by awwa_27 View Post
      it depends on ur items..
      Can you expand on that? I'm completely new

Comment

Going pure str increases the damage done by critical.
        Going pure agi increases the critical rate.

The default critical hit is 150%.
        Items increases the critical damage.
        There's a difference between "Increases damage done by critical." and "Increases critical damage."

Critical damage is 150% of your damage. Increasing your agi doesn't not increase the critical damage. It only inreases critical rate.
        "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
          Going pure str increases the damage done by critical.
          Going pure agi increases the critical rate.

The default critical hit is 150%.
          Items increases the critical damage.
          There's a difference between "Increases damage done by critical." and "Increases critical damage."

Critical damage is 150% of your damage. Increasing your agi doesn't not increase the critical damage. It only inreases critical rate.
          Oh my mistake. Then taking this into account, does the crit% and dodge outweigh the critdmg% from str?

Comment

Originally posted by Hiatus View Post
            Oh my mistake. Then taking this into account, does the crit% and dodge outweigh the critdmg% from str?
            So you are a rogue.

I recommend to you, you go for pure agi. It will be tough to level it up. But it is worth it in the long run. Use good equipment for damage.

I've seen scion Rogue, with 65%+ dodge and crit rate.

Unless, you are starting out, without any resources, go for str?

I really recommend going all agi.

If you have notice, Rogues give two attacks simultaneously. That's the reason they look like they have low damage.
            Low damage, but succeeding attacks.
            "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Comment

it depends of what kinds of items do you have....I suggest u to purchase savage items
              Be friendly to other players:D:D:D:D
              server: bearpaw valley
              ign: (s26)wawa
              level: 46
              honor:Viscount
              KNIGHT
              "If you need help just whisper me I'll be there"

rogue=if you attacked I'm sure that your damage will be one
              mage=I hate to encounter an mage in PVP system

Comment

Depends what you want low agi means you will technically hit more because you have more crits and rogue hits twice per attack, but with pure strength you will hit more on targets with higher pdef because you have more patk
                [X] 69 Posts
                [X] Hurdurr

Comment

I recommend you to NOT go pure agi before rebirth, go full str before rebirth and upgrade your brilliance soul to the extent to which is possible then after rebirth go full agi or a mixture of str and agi then start upgrading the void soul branch, trust me full agi is really terrible before rebirth, you're damage sucks so much that a holy priest can hit more than you. Go full agi before rebirth IF you have alot of money to spend into soul for patk which I highly doubt you would since it would be a waste when you could just wait for rebirth then go full agi. For a combat rogue before rb, you might want to go 2 str 1 agi since you get a good amount of dodge + patk + your passive skills which increases your dodge. I went hybrid (I only put the additional scion points into the combat rogue dodge passives and put the remaining points into shadow skills) when I rebirthed on my 2 agi 1 str rogue (patk was not a problem since my soul level compensates it), before rebirth I was full str. BTW as you progress into higher levels, the amount of agi needed to increases your dodge, crit, and hit % increases meaning you would need more and more agi to make a difference.
                  Last edited by Tragedist; 06-12-2012, 10:14 AM.
                  Waiting for a new server to play on.
                  Currently busy playing Dota 2 add my steam acc (ID: USELESS VOID)

Comment

all rogue ive seen is go to full agi..

is agi stat same across all class... please reply,,,http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ull-agi-knight
                    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                      all rogue ive seen is go to full agi..

is agi stat same across all class... please reply,,,http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ull-agi-knight
                      One of the moderators had already answered your question. Same stats for all. But, I really don't know if it's really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Amicia View Post
                        Depends what you want low agi means you will technically hit more because you have more crits and rogue hits twice per attack, but with pure strength you will hit more on targets with higher pdef because you have more patk
                        Still the same on having pure agi sa pure str, regular crit rates, regular crit damage.

But agi will have more chance to do critical damage rather than str.

Although, str will give more critical damage more than agi.

So, agi = more chance to crit, str = more damage from crit

Comment

Originally posted by awwa_27 View Post
                          it depends of what kinds of items do you have....I suggest u to purchase savage items
                          I think he's talking about the status points. Equipment changes things.

But if a rogue goes full int, the equipments will have less value.

Comment

Thanks for the information, but say I'm planning on doing PvP even before rebirth...still pure str? I'm level 23 and I've been pumping pure agi at this point...do you guys suggest me remake and go pure str? Or is there a stat reset later on that I can reset into pure str or stay on pure agi?

Thanks all!

Comment

If u want to do more crit then choose AGI but low damage it goes to your Crit damage too But if u want to have more Patk go to STR still I suggest don't try to be pure agi till u became SCION and I think Agi type rogue owns when they reach lv.80+ Scion cuz of skill and Slayer set..

Comment

Working...
                              X