Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good Rogue build

Well to start this off we got stats

Until level 18, do all agi, after it, put 2/1 str/agi. Why you say?
    Because Shadow Rogue Takes alot of damage agi raises dodge which allows you to dodge making up
    for defense. Str being you do more damage obviously. and adding one agi keeps your dodge up so you your agi doesn't fall behind.

Skills:

See the skill tree focus only in Shadow Tree:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crystal Saga.png
Views:	1
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	1732474

i choose to put slayers cloak at one because the skill shadow strike auto makes slayers cloak lvl 5.

PETs:

I really recommend you get a archer at first and then upgrade to a teeka later on.
    Soul:

Make Spirit of Ice only 5 and work out between Brilliance Soul and the void soul, and then.

Equipments:

I recommend that you get the all of the dreamwalker stuff at like lvl 29 and upgrade to
    ethereal set then when you can later on get the epic ethereal/bloodforge set, because it gives you more critical than Savage set. Of course, Savage gives you strongly DEF and Hit, but I personally prefer Critical. For the Weapon, i would say Green Savage and try to get it to +9 or +10, your Rogue will be very cool looking with a yellow dagger in your hands.

Why green savage?
    Because it's easier to enchant than the blue savage weapon, and the difference between green and blue is only a little bit of points of PATK.

Gems:

Ruby, of course, and Sapphire or Ambers, your choice, but personally I prefer Sapphires, because most people attack with MATK.

Alright this is my first guide so any suggestions or opinions through em at meh?
    i will post more pictures in the future.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frostbiterx; 09-24-2012, 05:36 AM.

Shadow Strike should be 1 with Slayer's cloak 5, no?
    Would it not be wise to gain Dodge passives from combat tree since dodge is primarily the rogues defense?

Comment

slayers cloak doesnt add dodge? and i believe i said shadow strike maxes slayers cloak

Comment

I mean if I max Shadow Strike, does that mean when I enter stealth normally, via Slayer's Cloak, will I be at lv 1 Stealth or Lv 5? Pretty sure it'd be lv 1.

And I mean the dodge passives in the combat tree. Would it not be better to unlock some of those?

Comment

This guide is an ok guide for someone who just wants to have a rogue as their main and soul character. But with a few alts and / or money this guide would make it hard for a rogue to level and be strong. Once I get to max level...lol all over again (dang Eidolon), I'll post my skills and stats up to help some of the novice.
          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
          Level: 130
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
          Guild: Rebels
          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

well elusion this as i kind have noted that it was a shadow build not hybrid

Comment

i am going to add my stats and skills when i reach lvl 45ish and then 60 and so on

Comment

Figured I would share my build. Perhaps down the line when 5% attack increase doesn't actually mean +300 attack, leveling up skills may be worth it. At this stage for me it is not worth it. I would prefer 10% dodge instead of +30% attack for example

Of course this is Lv 100 Eidolon.

Comment

V nice although i would like to see your stats and where did you distribute your stat points after rebirth??
                  DeathDealer
                  Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Just a question can some of u maybe add level and when u added ur skills and addvices whats best on a Shadow / combat rogue

Comment

and at like what level rebirth is best to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                        Figured I would share my build. Perhaps down the line when 5% attack increase doesn't actually mean +300 attack, leveling up skills may be worth it. At this stage for me it is not worth it. I would prefer 10% dodge instead of +30% attack for example

Of course this is Lv 100 Eidolon.
                        Do you have a lvl 150 eidolon version of this?

Comment

Working...
                        X