X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it's 8pm they do not work 24/7, they are also entitled to a break lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Katori View Post
      ... Can we get a R2 GM to do something about this? I can't stand not sitting beside the Battlemaster 10 mins before Crypt starts. xP
      I so want it to go back up XD
      I am a Warrior. And by all Warrior's standards, I will fight with teeth and claw!

Comment

my crypt

Comment

Originally posted by Katori View Post
          Errr... Am I the only one here spamming "Refresh" until the server shows me a different message other than "Failed to connect to Server!"?
          Nope im doing the same ^^

gFUN

Comment

Lol loving the whiners, it's a game not real life get over it geez lmfao

Comment

same cant get in and we were right in the middle of vaults...thank goodness wed just picked up the fse that just dropped...

Comment

Originally posted by R21529529 View Post
                Lol loving the whiners, it's a game not real life get over it geez lmfao
                Not whining lol. Just wanting to get back to playing.
                I am a Warrior. And by all Warrior's standards, I will fight with teeth and claw!

Comment

lol ur sad honestly we are concerned with whats going on yet u call it wineing how about u get over it and let us get answers xD ty now buh bye

Comment

How about u go back school and learn how to spell, and stop whining it's 8pm there they wont answer no matter what you say or do until tomorrow lmao

Comment

How about u go back school and learn how to spell, and stop whining it's 8pm there they wont answer no matter what you say or do until tomorrow lmao
                      um im 19 i graduated last year i txt alot u know like friends which aprently ur stupid self dont have cause ur being a lil trolol so grow up and quit acting imature ^.^ now im dont replying to ur stpidity aprently ur mental cpacity only exceeds a 3 month old

Comment

If your a graduate with that spelling god help the world all i can say lmfao, i'm not trolling just correcting you average 2yr old's grammar, so go get a life off the game with your so call imaginary friends =) lmfao

Comment

I love when people tell others to get a life, when they are playing the exact same game. Gives me the giggles.
                          Server: S54 - Netheran Realm
                          IGN: Goddess
                          Level: 52 Scion
                          Guild: Undisputed
                          Spouse/Partner: Aren
                          Class: Hybrid Priest

Took a years break, now I'm on S66...yippie!

Comment

If your a graduate with that spelling god help the world all i can say lmfao, i'm not trolling just correcting you average 2yr old's grammar, so go get a life off the game with your so call imaginary friends =) lmfao
                            i have a life but whatever u say i dont really care what ur idiotic self has to say what are u 13 yea probably most people playing this game are lol.byt either way i think working at a pharmasutical store and haveing a bf means i have a life so yea check urself

Comment

Says the troll hiding behind a number for a name...

gFUN

Comment

Cannot login to Netheran Realm

For some reason I can't login to netheran realm but I can log into all the other servers.

When I try to log in to netheran realm my characters will not load. It just comes up with "Loading Character List".

Note: I logged in with my alt at the same time to set up a shop and they lagged out at the same time. I cannot log in with my alt account characters or my kinggeorge1 characters.
                                IGN : (S54)Kuandeer
                                Guild : (S50)WicKeD
                                Server : Netheran Realm
                                Class : Knight Tank
                                Level : 55+
                                Plane : Mortal

Comment

Working...
                                X