Confuzzlement/Slight Frustration >.<

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confuzzlement/Slight Frustration >.<

Ah I don't know if this is a bug or just something funky going on with my laptop, but...i can't get in the game on any of my characters anymore. D: I can log in and everything just fine, but then when I try to load the game it shows the infinity screen and then turns totally black. T.T Anyone else having this problem too? D:

^ The blackhole loading screen of doom in action :P
    Attached Files

Thread moved to General Support.

I will test S70 to see if I encounter any similar problems.

[Update]
    There does not seem to be an issue with the server itself, as I successfully logged in with no troubles (as displayed below with the server timestamp). There are a few things you can try to see if it resolves your loading problem: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, using different browsers, closing any unnecessary windows/tabs, restarting your device/router, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, or manually changing your DNS/IP address.
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-21-2014, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Yay thanks bunches Reverie! Tried clearing the cache and it worked (Thank you for taking the time to test it out be the way! Glad it wasn't everyone having the same problem )

Comment

We had Bad Gateway error 502 after the 1st sengolia for up to an hour today, not only me but also players from US and Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
          We had Bad Gateway error 502 after the 1st sengolia for up to an hour today, not only me but also players from US and Europe.
          That issue was and has been resolved within the hour of being notified.

Comment

Working...
          X