Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

my first recharge....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first recharge....

Hello [GM] good day.. i just have a little problem regarding of my first recharge at Crystal Saga cause until now i didn't get my 500 crystals since last 3 hrs. I already check in my MOL accnt. its say SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION.. I thought its already added on my CS accnt.. but until now i don't have my 500 crystals... I hope you that you help me.. thank you and MORE POWER!!! nice game ever!!!
    Gypsy dela Cruz,
    @ [S1] Frozen Meadow - Blade Hunter as Gypsy, @ [S75] Frozen Wastelands - Crystal Saga as Zurcaled.

For your first recharge it always takes 24 hours, so do not be worried

Comment

As stated by your fellow poster, first transactions may take up to 24 hours to be delivered. If you have not received your goods in that timeframe, you will need to file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include your order number and the GMs will follow-up on your transaction.

Comment

Thank you Reverie and Norww...
        @ [S1] Frozen Meadow - Blade Hunter as Gypsy, @ [S75] Frozen Wastelands - Crystal Saga as Zurcaled.

Comment

Working...
        X