Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

point of interest ! only 1 points per crystal purchased????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• point of interest ! only 1 points per crystal purchased????

it says 1 crystal purchased = 2 points... but mine it gives only 10k points out of 10k crystals...
    offer start from 21 august 2014 - 27 august 2014

please check
    Last edited by R254322329; 08-23-2014, 09:55 AM.

Thread moved to General Support.

This mix-up in information has already been reported. The team is currently accessing which announcement is accurate and determining a means of handling said confusion.

P.S. Please refrain from posting duplicate threads.
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-23-2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Thread moved to General Support.

This mix-up in information has already been reported. The team is currently accessing which announcement is accurate and determining a means of handling said confusion.

P.S. Please refrain from posting duplicate threads.
      aw sorry... but this is very fast reply... thank you sir / your the best...

Comment

I'm not a sir, but you're welcome.

Comment

any update on the event? i think it will be fair to give this points after all... i purchased it as per my knowledge that i will be given 2 points for each xtals...

and i understand that some people will be acting like what i did since that we are hoping to get 2 points for each xtals...

thank you for your time MOD ^_^

Comment

We are already well aware of the conditions and feelings surrounding this mix-up. However as stated, it's already been reported and will be addressed at the discretion of the GMs. Should there be an update on the matter, the forum will be informed. Until then, there is nothing to update you on.

Comment

An update on the matter? I would hope so! Where will they post the fix if any?

Comment

The update pertaining to this mix-up is as follows, unfortunately:
                Well, I've been sent here in a bulletproof vest with an unfortunate update. I regret to inform you that the superiors are deciding to go with what the forum description states (1x POI) in spite of what it says in-game. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Comment

Seriously? You guys are sorry?

That was the last straw I'm sorry. A game that is that poorly designed and maintained does not deserve the money I've already poured into it. Well I regret in to inform R2 they lost a hard casher. Thanks for nothing moving on.

What I've paid into this game pays someone's salary for a while. How is a game so badly managed? I'll give it to them it was a great way to lure people into paying for a poorly constructed game.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 08-25-2014, 03:35 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

The update pertaining to this mix-up is as follows, unfortunately:
                    nyay!!!! it means that i was tricked in game???? O_o it is too bad... oh my GOD!!! i thought only people playing this game can be called scammers...
                    but the game itself tricking people playing this game... waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! i was so depressed... and for your superior, they never think that i purchased money here.
                    money which i earned so hard to get it.. and in just 1 trick of ingame bug or whatever you will not take any action but to say sorry????

and to think, what i dont understand... the decision to make it 2x will not affect greatly your income since we used money and already bought this xtals...
                    but deciding not to compensate tricked people, i think it will much affect our trust to your company.. wahuhuhuhuhuhu..

Comment

Working...
                    X