Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG bug

...so there was only three towers

and my guild start with 4 points and end with 4 points no matter how long we took control of the tower???!!!

and then the other guild which was the last land holder gaining point for helding towers????

please fix this asap... and of course they won.......
    Server : (S42)Tinosia Delta
    IGN: futa
    Class: Combat Rogue
    Level: 100(Eidolon)
    Ranking: Emperor

Suggestions to those who want to play combat rogue in seng:

1.always have a good ping
    2.always have a good fps

if you dont have the above then you should always be prepare to die before your dash reaches your target

this was kinda due to no mait i think some maybe most severs had this problem this week =/

Comment

So.... the game bugs without a week's maintenance

2.always have a good fps

if you dont have the above then you should always be prepare to die before your dash reaches your target

Comment

yep buggy lg's suck atleast u guys had tower's mine pretty much had 15 ppl rdy to kill each other then .... no towers =/ they spent pretty much the entire half hour brawling without the towers o.o

Comment

well it is better than taking down towers and earn nothing....

and the opposite team happily takes the victory since they do gain points

2.always have a good fps

Comment

It is directly connected to there being no maintenance. There was a patch after the last non-maintenance week that everyone was hoping would fix the issue of the towers not resetting from the previous week's LG. The only way to know if patches like that work or not is to wait for a non-maintenance week, but at least now they know the patch didn't work.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Isn't this problem has happened since like earlier this year ? or actually, it's been there since cs opened, you guys can't test it in some test server or something ?

Comment

is this about LG today FTW vs judment

same thing happnd on s13 s17 s26 s32

Comment

Well I believe that in a situation like this it is not the players fault but the game itself and they guilds that worked hard like our guild shld not be punished. I think that it should be an automatic thing to be in LG the following week because of the glitch. I don't like the fact the you write to them and all they do if blow you off like you are nothing. maybe they need to fix the
                  S42MxMood03
                  Guild-SoulofRuins
                  Married:S36Krayzie
                  Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

I agree I wrote to them and all they did was blow us off like we don't matter. I even had screen shots and told them that I did and they ignored that. I believe that if it happens the guild should not be punished for their hard work into getting in LG. It puts a bad taste in the guilds mouth especially when you have other guilds who use stones to get into LG and your guild doesnt. If it is because of no maintenance then it should be done no matter what even if there are no new events because I believe that it is a lame excuse. It makes the cashers in the game not want to cash anymore because they ignore you like it doesn't matter.
                    *Shortee1119
                    Soul Of Ruins
                    Married to: Azurastrike
                    "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
                    (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

Working...
                    X