Serve bug s74

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serve bug s74

WHY ALL myCHARACTER in s74 is GONE?? also my FRIENDS told me no character ATM

It's most likely a display error. Try clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files to see if your toon pops back up. If it doesn't, you can report this issue here: http://support.r2games.com/. Briefly explain that your toon has disappeared from the login window, attach any screenshots of your toon if you have any, any transaction numbers (for easier searching), and the GMs will look into it from there.

If any of your fellow S74 mates are encountering this similar problem, do have them post here with their IGN so I can keep tabs on how many players this is affecting.
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-28-2014, 05:53 AM.

Comment

My characters are gone too

Comment

mine too T_T

Comment

Missing Character

So, I logged in this morning to my character in S74 (been playing since the server started), and is no longer there. I played just last night. It was a vip character with a current currency of 2p and something in it and 1005 crystal. Can someone explain what on earth happened? Preferably before I lose my mind.

Comment

Thread merged.

We can't help you if you don't help us help you:
            Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            If any of your fellow S74 mates are encountering this similar problem, do have them post here with their IGN so I can keep tabs on how many players this is affecting.
            Last edited by Reverie; 08-28-2014, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Serve bug s74

[Screw] this bugggg! r2 you better do something about it! i got dced while im on ladder. So i quickly refreshed my browser and log on to the game again, but it keeps on bugging! i cant log on my toon and want me to create a new character. this sucks! ((((((((((((((
              Last edited by Reverie; 08-28-2014, 10:33 AM. Reason: Replaced censor.

Comment

Yup Having same problems. Can't play my toon wants me to create a new one.

Comment

Mine too. S74 toon is deleted.

Comment

I can't begin to report this matter until you lot start providing your IGN as stated.

Comment

My four characters are missing from server 74 I have sent ticket but have no idea whats happening and when it will be resolved

Comment

Not anytime soon considering no one wants to provide their IGN for an investigation.

Comment

you can investigate by logging into server and you will see that the highest in character ranking is level 21 after being out over a month. it's not isolated it's the whole server.

Comment

Our debug team would like a compilation of IGNs from players who are reporting. However if you're resilient to cooperating or it's too hard for you to post your IGN, feel free to hang around until a helpful player comes along.

Comment

all players of s71 expiriencingthe same thing atm...

IGN Bz s74 here... lately icant access my toon in s74 after 2hour of waiting my toon is back and im in STARGLADE atm... many players now expiriencing the said character BUG atm...whats happening to s74 :/
                              Last edited by Reverie; 08-28-2014, 11:09 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                              X