Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mobius.ph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobius.ph

*** happened to mobiusonline.net and mobius.ph?? There are no more Ultimate Gamecard or any gamecard on their site? I still have like 780 epoints with them and cant buy any UGC!

tHOSE pinoys who are planning to use mobius to buy UGC, check their site first.. i dunno if they are already closed or not , but its a waste atm.

It seems down. Maybe some technical problem

Comment

Is there a place where it shows all the updates you guys did. I left when you guys just putted in the soul system and now I don't know about all the new updates like the beads, pet equipments, and etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinomite07 View Post
        Is there a place where it shows all the updates you guys did. I left when you guys just putted in the soul system and now I don't know about all the new updates like the beads, pet equipments, and etc.
        Here, check the threads created by Stormaggedon
        http://forum.r2games.com/search.php?searchid=1488498 or go for the search function and use "maintenance" or "updates" as keyword.

Comment

Working...
        X