Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recharge VIP on Main Acc But Alt Acc Who Got It ( -_-" )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge VIP on Main Acc But Alt Acc Who Got It ( -_-" )

Dear GM,

Few days ago i recharged my VIP. like usual when i recharged VIP or Xtal, you just need to click at the button at upper right. its all there. i did this like many times before, but this is the 1st time for me to get something this weird. So like usual i wait for the VIP came. but nothing happened. no VIP, for hours. I recheck my Paypal coz i pay it using Paypal, the payment oredi in. I filed ticket, then the answer like this

Due to security reasons, our purchasing system may currently be blocking your payment. Please provide us with the following information:

• E-mail address bound to R2Games account
    • E-mail address used for payment

- The R2Games Team
    (the payment oredi done ive checked em at my paypal.)

after long and semi auto reply, each time i asked about the progress like :

Thank you for providing us the required information. We will be forwarding your concern to our Billing Department for them to look the possible errors on your account. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you!

-The R2Games Team
    Please give us ample time to check on possible error with your account. Your patience is highly appreciated.

-The R2Games Team
    Instead of my Main Account got that VIP, turned out that my ALT Account that got that VIP. this is where the confusion begun. coz i wasnt not logged in any account other than my main at that time, i did use that alt to open shop, but recently specially at that time i rarely used that Alt since its way too laggy. so im sure coz i always double checked em before doing things ( even if i bought xtal too, to prevent it goes to wrong account)
    so i replied the ticket :

I just realized this now, few minutes ago. how come my alt char who got the vip instead of my main? im very sure of that after i checked the date of vip exact date as i recharged my paypal for my main vip. the funny thing is im super sure and definitely know that im recharging vip for my main. i clicked the vip button at upper right and the menu showed up and after all processed its definitely my main account. my alt account mail is XXXXX. and the character is XXXXX. hope u can solve this problem asap, since its been bothering me alot these few days. thank you very much.
    Then the response just like this :

If you are requesting us to transfer the VIP, we regret to inform you that we can not transfer it from one character to another. Please make sure that you are logged in to the right character you want to have VIP with if you are subscribing for it. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team

Then I response like this :

i am login in with the right character. i do this many times oredi.
    so thats it? its all my fault? coz i am doing this according to ur way. i CLICK VIP recharge button u guys give at my screen, and its my main not my alt. so i dont get it how come its my fault. coz im not log in my alt or the account at that time.

Then THE MOST suprising answer from them is like this :

We are not telling you that it is your fault. We are just telling you that we can not transfer your VIP. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team

And all I can say when I saw the response like that is just like *****?!?!??! Is this how the customer service of R2 handle things?

its just the same thing as saying to me :

" Yea sure, its not ur fault, dont be sad, coz we are not, and we dont wanna (dont want, not cant) do anything too bothersome too like doin things like compesation for such a tragedy like that or something else, so u can lay down and rest assured, coz we assure you, we wont do anything. Your patience is highly appreciated. "

-The R2Games Team

Ive been observing for some time about how R2 customer service do their work. from many cases, including mine, seems that they totally dont want got bother by something that give em work to do, like when friend of mine who got her char deleted, took almost 2 weeks for her to wait and each time she asked the semi autoreply just gonna be the same, like wait, be patient, coz we need to make some request, etc etc etc... too many reasons, and she waited them for almost 2 weeks and no result. until i got tired seeing her keep waiting the ticket semiauto responses, I posted it up here in forum and in a matter of hours the problem solved.

So i really hope the good intention of R2 team about this matter. Its not just about the VIP, but the way of R2 customer service to handle things and solving it, its totally predictable nowdays. Im very dissapoint seeing how things workin out these days. unlike the GM at this forum, they really put their efforts and dedication into solving things to make the customers satisfied. But the ticketing system ? all u got is just semi autoreply answered like stated above....

Respectfuly yours,

Majestique - (S34)GodReigN

Server Void Encampment
    Last edited by majestique; 10-09-2012, 01:08 AM.

IGN: (S34)GodReigN
    Server: Void Encampment
    Class: Hybrid Pure Agi Rogue
    Level: 120 Eidolon
    Guild: REBELS

" I am The Ancient God of Shadow and Wind
    I Stand under One Sky of The Dark Age
    I Bestow Nightmare upon My Enemies
    I Breath Despair and Endless Calamity
    My Presence is beyond The Everlasting Horror "

" I don't always show emotion.
    But when I do, It's like the second coming of Jesus "

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

no response from GM?

Comment

Originally posted by majestique View Post
        i did use that alt to open shop
        Wait...wait...wait.... Let me see if I got this right.

You used your alt to open the VIP shop, logged off from your alt because it was laggy, and because you only had your main on you thought your main was gonna get it?

...The store page would still have the cookies for the alt. And it is possible for VIP/xtals to go through even when logged off (it just works better if you're logged on).

Sorry, but it IS your fault. You should open the in-game vip store page while using the character for that vip. You can't just open it with one character and think another character will get it just 'cause it's the only one left online....
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

You just cant read well do you, i said i open alt to opened shop, i use it for vending, that one alt only. i didnt said i opened shop at that time i recharged. not to mention to log in alt. In fact i dont even need to open shop for 2 weeks, i got no financial trouble, i got more that 100d, and wasted em all in one night and i can get it back in 1 week ( you can ask in my server who the only one got full set orange exelorn, wasted more than 100++ esd). so ur point is?

You should open the in-game vip store page while using the character for that vip. You can't just open it with one character and think another character will get it just 'cause it's the only one left online....
          Read again above noob, this is why noob always ****** me off, they hardly cant undestand every simple things and makes all things looks complicated. The R2Games oredi PROVIDED US ingame SHORTCUT. to make things easier. I always recharged Xtal and VIP many times, and i NEVER got into this kind of troubles. I can recharged from account webpage,or ingame shortcut, the result just gonnabe the same ( i did both many times). All you need to do just Click at the icon at upper right for recharged or VIP. ( This chaotic stuff happened just after GM posted at forum about transaction issues http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Issues-Update )

FYI : before this happened, Last month, I got troubles with VIP for 2 months. I DIDNT received Xtal from VIP for 2 Months straight. I filed ticket, then GM gave me VIP compensation for 1 month. and thats the beginning of my VIP chaos. the date of expiration from my VIP account in my account R2 doesnt reflect my current VIP expiration date. Since I ALSO got FREE VIP 1 month from Reward of New VIP Suggestion, and I am subscibing my VIP using PP, so somehow its overlapping and then finally GM stopped my subscribed PP coz of that mess, after giving me 1 month VIP compensation. so I got to rescubscibe again, and that what i did. but seems like all things just went chaotic. once again, READ what GM SAID at their reply :

We are not telling you that it is your fault. We are just telling you that we can not transfer your VIP. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team
          Noob, u ticked me off. I got in bad mood oredi and u just walked in here like a champ and wrote something that even not correct.
          Last edited by majestique; 10-10-2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Hah...you simply messed up, nothing about R2. If it wasn't possible to control which char would get which items everyone who uses multiple acc's (which is also almost everyone) would have this issue: but they don't.
            Also, weren't you the one who made the thread about Synthing orange equip and about to delete your toon anyways?
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Hah...you simply messed up, nothing about R2.
              U think R2 never messed up things? LOL... u just never read did u. another troller i guess. U can keep trolling around an see how much R2 oredi messed things up so far. so keep ur useless opinion to yourself kk, LoL~

So its my fault that i didnt received xtal from vip for 2 straight months?

is it my fault that i never success synt orange equip? (10 Times Failure, None single success at all )
              Also, weren't you the one who made the thread about Synthing orange equip and about to delete your toon anyways?
              Yes, Its me. read it again in that thread, i intended to deleted my toon, then im back coz the prayers of all haters~

FYI : Now i got FULL SET Legendary Exelorn Orange Set. And NONE of that equips SYNTH by MYSELF.
              Coz i know something is wrong with my char, since ive synt Boots only, NEVER SUCCESS, Failed 10 Times Oredi, not a single success.
              So i use another way, i told my friend synt those equip, i collected almost all ESD on the market ( LIke 100++ ESD) then i told her to synt em for me.
              She DID that all, only with SINGLE Synth, 3 EQUIP (Not Just ONE but THREE ). 1 Equip 1x Failed only then Success, and one more 3x Failed then Success....

If it were me, LOL i bet even ive wasted ALL ESD on the market, wouldnt got any single equip at all...

Now I wanna hear any words from you bunch of trollers, haters, spammers, or anything that happend to passin by this thread... This is one of the BEST JOKE ever happened to me.... and thanks for all of you, now im the only one who got full set legendary equip at my server. serves u right~ ROTFLMAO!!!!!~
              Last edited by majestique; 10-10-2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I tried to simulate his problem base from my understanding.
                Apparently, even after you logged off your alt(s), and logged into your main, and click on recharge, there is a possibility that you're alt is getting the VIP.
                I've tested, and the conclusion that I came up is the residual cookies from previous login session causing the problem.
                You need to clear them off next time when you are going to recharge your crystals/vip pass.
                A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by majestique View Post
                  Noob, u ticked me off. I got in bad mood oredi and u just walked in here like a champ and wrote something that even not correct.
                  I'm not a noob, you're just not a very good writer. Why do you think I wrote "Let me see if I got this right."?

Now that I understand more, I do see how this wasn't your fault. I do wish R2 would cancel the alt's vip and put in a new vip on your main since it was clearly an accident resulting from leftover cookies. (Seriously though, in your post you made it sound like you opened the ingame vip store with your alt, so if you wrote to them anything like how you wrote above, maybe they misunderstood too....)

However, if they don't, just remember to close all browsers and clear cache/cookies before signing up for vip.
                  (S14)Squintina
                  LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

seems like it, but thats not my fault at all, like what R2 staff said to me. thats the R2 payment system fault, and ive wasted one vip for an alt who only sit opening shop at sg once in a while.

no compensation, for something that is not my own mistakes. (clearing cache each time u wanna recharge, is just like almost none do that. and there is never any announcement too from R2 that we need to do it that way, and i never did that either but i always received my xtal if i recharged, but this time they messed it up and im the one who take it)

I'm not a noob, you're just not a very good writer. Why do you think I wrote "Let me see if I got this right."?
                    i am sorry said that, i was being not in a good mood.

ive posted ticket about this, and they seems dont want to take any resposibility at all. even afterward ive recharged again my vip on my main account, and somehow it accept subscribe but the vip still didnt came (DEFINITELY something is very wrong with my account or R2 payment system).

then i repost another ticket again, and after few days waiting and wasting time, they finally told me to resubscribe again, then i can get my vip. now i got my VIP, coz i recharged again...

( so ive bought 2 VIP now, one for main, and one coz of chaotic payment system of R2 that made my alt got the VIP. alt which just sit at sg selling stuff sometimes. what a way to make money R2.)

R2 did not gave me any compensation at all because of their failure payment system.
                    Last edited by majestique; 10-10-2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

response to 1st post.

u must have had ur alts account still logged in when u made the order VIP / Crystals. and as far as R2 customer service goes yea it can suck at times but if u know the right ppl they will help u out more than the others do. and once u make an order VIP or Crystals they cannot be transfered between Characters like R2games have already said to u. even if u think they have messed up.
                      Server: Eternal Sanctum
                      Character: Nox
                      Plane: Scion
                      Level: 82
                      Guild: NOBLES

Comment

its useless to argue over this thing anymore. they got the money, and wont let it slip away.