Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount

So could someone please post a pic of the mount after hellwing?

and any info on how much G-muts approximate or how many tries or clicks and stars?

Any info will do thanks

Server: (S73)Green Plains
    Name: Ikuto
    Class: Hybrid Priest
    Level: 73
    Guild:
    Honor Rank: Earl
    Main Pet: Dragon Boxer
    Weapon: Superior Frag 11
    Mount: Hellwing (LvL 5)
    Wings: Extreme DemiGod 1V
    Wifey: (S73)Luna <333333
    Plane: Mortal
    Beast Soul: Lvl 3 Bear
    Tenets: Mortal Lvl 4
    Soul: 205

You can view the rough image of the Gilded Battle Stallion in the preview section of your morph interface. In terms of how many stars/clicks, there isn't exactly an accurate answer for that. It's entirely based on chance, so it's as possible to transform your mount with one click as it is many clicks.

Comment

Okay the mount after Hellwing is the Gilded Battle Stallion.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	aef89730bc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1694345
      Its stats look like this:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	c5ccb2d567.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	1694346
      It costs 42 Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens per try.
      It is a random chance of upgrade, but like other random systems, the more stars you have the better your chance of upgrading.
      But it seems that 10 to 12 stars is pretty average for the chances. But obviously it could be more or less depending on your luck.
      Last edited by BlazingAngel; 09-09-2014, 07:45 PM.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Wow... So stupid i am q-q. I had the G-muts to atlast go halfway to it, when i got my HellWing <--Only HellWing in the server xD! ME PRO. But yah thnx and 10-12Tries is pretty average, but Theres a click ratio right? I saw on other posts its 20-25clicks for Hellwing , so maybe 25-30clicks for this?

Server: (S73)Green Plains
        Name: Ikuto
        Class: Hybrid Priest
        Level: 73
        Guild:
        Honor Rank: Earl
        Main Pet: Dragon Boxer
        Weapon: Superior Frag 11
        Mount: Hellwing (LvL 5)
        Wings: Extreme DemiGod 1V
        Wifey: (S73)Luna <333333
        Plane: Mortal
        Beast Soul: Lvl 3 Bear
        Tenets: Mortal Lvl 4
        Soul: 205
        Last edited by R213091723; 09-09-2014, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Any posted stars/click amounts are merely speculated averages; they're hardly accurate as it is a chancy system.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
            But it seems that 10 to 12 stars is pretty average for the chances. But obviously it could be more or less depending on your luck.
            Is what I said, I said nothing about it not being a chancy system. I have no knowledge of how many clicks it takes as with something that would takes a high amount of stars would be more than pointless in counting clicks. Clicks are even more random that stars honestly. I have gone upwards of 30 to 40 clicks on some things without completing a lucky star. So where it seems that most people get a GBS in 10 to 12 stars (but I have seen a couple 7s, and I saw one 16 star. It is pretty average to get it in 10 to 12 stars. But regardless it is a luck based system as I have said more than once now.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Thank you for the correction. I will make the appropriate changes.

Comment

Working...
                X